Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Additional multiplayer quest
I was thinking, what if it's not just the Nords attacking us? Let us attack their Caravans and plunder them. What is the beauty of looting caravans in a single game? Very very veeeery much loot ))
Truth. What if a script is prepared specifically for this. I don't know if it's feasible but I'll describe how I see it. On the map we appear in the mountains. Nords are on the road and accompany the convoy. At some point we start to attack and the Nords begin to notice us and react to us. The convoy stops. A fight ensues. For better immersion in the situation, I would suggest that the loot fell out in packs x5,x10, x50? x100???. Also I see that in these carts carry equipment for war. Therefore, there may be weapons (from the market), armor (from the market), and other items (useless to us), but which we can sell on the market.

I think that such event can be include on holidays or in special days to attract people. What you think? What do you say?
Is it feasible?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I realy like it, would give the mod a new side!
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.
I like the idea, but the mod called Nordivasion, so it should be an event.
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
No, change name of mod.
Loots: 18
(31-12-2018, 03:00 PM)Stockfisch Wrote: I like the idea, but the mod called Nordivasion, so it should be an event.

Maybe the caravans are to support the nord camps which attack us and we prevent them from getting there.
So those are also nords are invading.
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.
(31-12-2018, 10:50 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I was thinking, what if it's not just the Nords attacking us? Let us attack their Caravans and plunder them. What is the beauty of looting caravans in a single game? Very very veeeery much loot ))
Truth. What if a script is prepared specifically for this. I don't know if it's feasible but I'll describe how I see it. On the map we appear in the mountains. Nords are on the road and accompany the convoy. At some point we start to attack and the Nords begin to notice us and react to us. The convoy stops. A fight ensues. For better immersion in the situation, I would suggest that the loot fell out in packs x5,x10, x50? x100???. Also I see that in these carts carry equipment for war. Therefore, there may be weapons (from the market), armor (from the market), and other items (useless to us), but which we can sell on the market.

I think that such event can be include on holidays or in special days to attract people. What you think? What do you say?
Is it feasible?

I like your Idea Big Grin  Smile
We do have something that is similar to this in mind, further details will be revealed once we have a PoC