Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff Infantry
When playing yesterday i had an idea : why not give all the infantry class a buff of % of damage reduction so that they can finaly trade somes blows with the nords, and not do it only when the bots are weak, it must be prety boring to wait the end wave for leaving the cade to finaly rip apart the enemy.

The cons i found are : 

- On lower difficulty they will be godlike.

- Its like stealing the concept of the jug (just need to upgrade the jug)

what do ou think of it ? do you have other ideas? or is there is more issue with a buff like this?
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
Na I'm good thanks

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
We got extra health. I doubt you need damage reduction, just take care of your HP and you're good.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
I would suggest making the Juggernaut even fatter and lowering his power strike to 7 or 6. To somehow balance it with the rest of the infantry.
In turn, it would be nice to add +1 to the power strike of Zweihander, since his path is the path of a two-handed sword, he can not throw such as pikemen. I dosihpor surprised why the Juggernaut never gave a powerful throw, he was able to replace and Legionnaire too.
There's also a problem with the zweihander's locked swords. I think it's just toothpicks. Before, when the damage to the Bidenhander was 69, it was really a terrific sword. But now his damage is 66, which isn't great, as the weak orange swords on Commando outperform him. For an analogy, look at the archers. Warden and his Huntress. The hunter is superior to Fiendish, although this craft Warden.
Just look at the crossbowmen. Will Marcsman Chosen to shoot from a Bolt
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Ken speaks a lot of sense. I also agree that the problem with infantry is the lack of balance, in the sense that the small differences in hero and weapon stats has made some infantry heroes kind of useless. The best example is, as Ken said, how the Juggernaut has replaced the Zweihander as the two-handed weapons guy. And actually now that I'm thinking about it, every infantry hero is a two-handed weapons guy now due to the abundance of top tier infantry two-handed swords usable by everyone.

Perhaps in addition to buffing Juggernaut's throwing, we can also see a buff to his shielding as well. Then we can all be Juggernauts and simply equip gear based on our play style Wink Hehe
The only point I see with this thread is the last change to Inf was I guess a nerf? 

With the new support system, only medics can heal so even if yourself (Inf) is a medic you can drop a med box so others can heal you.

So you could make a new Med box that's locked to Inf that heals only you to 100% every 30sec-1min for maybe 3-5mins Or something on the gist of that. Maybe just make it that med boxes heal that player as well unless you are refilling.

Or better just bring back the old system or a system that's an improvement on all levels, not just a few.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Infantry is not supposed to trade blows with Nords. Infantry supposed to shield and slash (and there is legionnaire on top of it to throw). And with extra hp infantry is OP as hell already. What for Juggernaut I don't thing this class is needed in the game at all, it's against game mechanics/logic and team play. The balance is broken now because hopeless tries to make Jugg work, but it can't work with current conception. What can work if Jugg will be changed to crossbow-oriented 2h Infantry (ranged/slasher xbow hybrid) same way as Legio is throw-oriented 1h.