Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Siege Masters...how to get 500?
Just wait till this quest is for the account, not the id

Problem solved

(08-02-2019, 01:30 PM)Julia. Wrote: Thats why I ended up with just playing 2 (3) heroes...

Pavise (Shield/Xbow)
Legio (Throw/Melee)
and
Ranger (Horsearcher)
I never enjoyed slashing so I ended up with playing my Zwei on normal and nothing else if even. No need for a job if you dont enjoy it.

In time (when your value goes up) you will think about making dedicated heroes for each of those things 

Pc -> Rg | Cm 
Leg -> Mp | Maybe other 2 1h heroes if you enjoy it enuff 
Ranger -> Warden | other tank heroes if you enjoy it enuff

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
  • 500 x Follower of Vanagandr (463 / 500)

• 500 x Follower of Skoll (475 / 500)

• 500 x Nord Chosen Champion (455 / 500)

• 500 x Siege Master (462 / 500)
1. I will kill them less once I finish what remaining.
2. Don't barrel stupid wave 5 so I can complete stupid followers faster.
Personally, I would love to rework this quest's numbers since it seems like holy hell to complete. I would put things like followers at 100 or 150 apiece, Siege Masters, Chosen champs, and other rare bots at like 200 or 250. It's truly demoralizing watching someone try to complete this quest as their main goal.
Problem is, I can't, because it would devalue the effort of the people already so close to completing it. So for other options, I'd much rather add a quest in between that is like 250 of every enemy with correctly sized proportions for bots that are rarer than others, as that is still a pretty big achievement. The purpose of the quest would be to add a reward for at least getting halfway there, and would hopefully motivate people to do the rest of the half.
Or, I just leave it how it is because I'm misunderstanding and that the challenge is the point of the quest. I never pay attention to quests any ways because I thought that shit like Primeslayer was hard, but hey, you do you, I guess.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(08-02-2019, 02:43 PM)Terath Wrote: Personally, I would love to rework this quest's numbers since it seems like holy hell to complete. I would put things like followers at 100 or 150 apiece, Siege Masters, Chosen champs, and other rare bots at like 200 or 250. It's truly demoralizing watching someone try to complete this quest as their main goal.
Problem is, I can't, because it would devalue the effort of the people already so close to completing it. So for other options, I'd much rather add a quest in between that is like 250 of every enemy with correctly sized proportions for bots that are rarer than others, as that is still a pretty big achievement. The purpose of the quest would be to add a reward for at least getting halfway there, and would hopefully motivate people to do the rest of the half.
Or, I just leave it how it is because I'm misunderstanding and that the challenge is the point of the quest. I never pay attention to quests any ways because I thought that shit like Primeslayer was hard, but hey, you do you, I guess.

Exactly, it's only challenge what matters. It's like thing after that you can say 'I completed NI'. So no changes needed. More interesting would see leaderboard of it and such.
(08-02-2019, 03:11 PM)Forward Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 02:43 PM)Terath Wrote: Personally, I would love to rework this quest's numbers since it seems like holy hell to complete. I would put things like followers at 100 or 150 apiece, Siege Masters, Chosen champs, and other rare bots at like 200 or 250. It's truly demoralizing watching someone try to complete this quest as their main goal.

Exactly, it's only challenge what matters. It's like thing after that you can say 'I completed NI'. So no changes needed. More interesting would see leaderboard of it and such.

We used to have a leaderboard of sorts on the website that would let you see how many of a specific enemy you've killed and more, but it got axed because it was lagging stuff. I think it would be cool to see a re-implementation of that function, because it's always nice to see how much you've done since the start.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off

I like the idea of more and balanced quests in general. To have another more easy one and adjust Rising in the future
would be really nice. Quests are important for those that don't already have the gear and experience and need the money
to catch up. Thus the majority of quests should focus on that imo, not only those whose rewards are laughable for
veterans.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
If someone is close is possible that you can just give them a different amount.

So a custom reward based on the percentage of excess overflow.

Eg if I had a id that's atm 90% or whatever could a update to the quest put me at idk lets say 112% and reward me for that.

This is assuming that you're either willing give more gold to the small group of people that have completed it or cut down on the gold in the new quest.

When you put a figure out like 5 mil gold as their reward people will do anything if it's "free"

(08-02-2019, 08:03 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: As this is the help section, this goes out to those who have already completed the
task of 500 Siege Master kills for the Rising quest or are very close to it.
Please enlighten those of us who have no idea how to ever complete this quest
because of those bots that are rare in game.
In your answer please say a little more than just how great your player skills are and
how bad the others. Rather guide those who are clueless about this and tell how focussing
on this bot that only appears as part of Rag wave 13 really works. Thanks in advance!

You're an Archer, right? Peeking Siege Masters is pretty easy. Seriously, I had to kill two sets of Followers, Einherjar Pikemen, and Chosen Champions after I killed the 500 Siege Masters.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Like I said the more % you have the more people can tell your play style.

It's possible he just goes for the melee bots more offen and leaves the peeking for others. I started on mara with mangler I got 500 juggs with in my 1st 10%. Yet I'm low on all ranged that stays far back or just weak bots that can get 1 shot.