Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crafting is irrelevant?
Crafting anything is just about free using either Winters house crafting service or nice house/nice person.

The "race" to level up house crafting/crafting was a fun one and gave a reason for people to donate “xp” and be part of an ative house. The race started again for upgrades but ended soon.

My request would be give some reason for why people should keep levelling up any crafting by helping others when the reward is so little. Adding the reward is depended on that person, not an outside source.  

Me personally I have had some cases where I have walked noobs like toddlers on what they need and it has ended up taking hours of my time. Hours of time just for some gold i don't need... Fun times ya? 

Crafting anything means you not playing Ni so I would guess the avg total crafting time from that person asking "Can you craft this" to it being crafted is about 5-10mins. How much gold could an avg run make in that time? 

It's why i don't bother posting on the WTC page anymore as of 2017-2018 ish it's not worth the risk of it posable taking hours of my time just for some pebbles i could have found in that time.

So to help with this problem i would either want.

(1) Make everyone have access to the full crafting for free that includes house crafting. Maybe give some rewards for what level you hit before the change to stop the salt

Or

(2) Give milestone rewards.

Similar to the ones given out at events made for all 6 classes. The house crafting ones could give out some interesting stuff like buff banners or some stuff that helps a house more than just gold etc...

Or

(3) Each time you craft something you have a chance to loot something. Being some sort of (X) of a mat.

E.g. If i craft a tome got a 50% chance to get 1 lump 25% 2…. Something on the lines of that. 

Or

(4) Linear discounts or just discounts in general.
So sort of like a coupon code? Maybe when new upgrades come out new coupons come available also? Some at lvl 20, 30, 40,... 

E.g. 

Defender
Discounts apply for the same time as upgrades then change.
(X) A limited amount can be crafted at this price. 

lvl 10 - (X) x offer of 33% of Basic Wood 
lvl 20 - (X) x offer of 25% of Swadian Boots
lvl 30 - (X) x offer of 25% of Heavy Bear Armour
lvl 40 - Eh idk if you should make upgrades cheaper than the normal price... Could just put more expensive stuff here OR bigger discount than past lvls OR just have more of them.

If that makes some things cheaper on some rounds or the coupons work by you needing to craft X things to unlock it? lots of possibilities here so not sure what's the easiest one to put in Ni or just what one seems like the best fit.

Etc…

Gave it a week and that were the ones i saw that could work if implemented well. Think some would be a lot harder than others to put in but still may as well post them.

I'm open to new idea’s as you can see... All i want is to craft for people and be rewarded not from that player but crafting in general. I don't want to turn down people anymore but as soon as i hit another 4 hour crafting guide on what you need for a wall cade I'm done crafting for others for good.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
+1, although it will never happen as there is not a large enough dev team. Hence why I've near given up and just read the forums on occasion now. Good idea though Woody.

*edit* 

On a side note.....When I did craft....I was one of the ones, like many others. Had a "crafting service", blah blah. Power leveled it helped noobs. Raced it up.

That was in 2015. Pointess nowadays there is no reward as woody has said. Nothing to motivate except sheer genorosity, that only goes so far.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Any crafting change will affect economy which is bad. Who I will sell my old boots if everyone will have full crafting access for example? Leave it as is.
(17-02-2019, 10:49 AM)Forward Wrote: Any crafting change will affect economy which is bad. Who I will sell my old boots if everyone will have full crafting access for example? Leave it as is.

Any change = bad is a bad argument.

Do you think Old Boots affect the market in any meaningful way? Given some changes I've suggested if anything it would either. 

A. People like my self are more likely to buy xp again. (Driving prices of old boots etc... up.) 
or 
B. People would want to keep the xp they could sell as the rewards of using that xp for them self is greater than selling it.
or
C. Nothing notable would change.

[Image: 29486df88f94456c1ee9b634555bcae0.png]

Was thinking about not telling people but eh i don't need cash/xp that badly

(17-02-2019, 10:49 AM)Forward Wrote: Who I will sell my old boots if everyone will have full crafting access for example? Leave it as is.

[Image: 41fa634fb6a8e984a087aaeeef2eb35d.gif]

I have a lot of basic wood so just went with that.

p.s. what the old boot ah looks like now

[Image: f7e7d23e99e6d84b35d3bc0725d047a0.png]

Sounds good tbh basic mats are not that wanted anymore alot of people got alot of em i alone got 31k old boots and there are still plenty of other mats that are needed more u can sell

Edit : U can just sts
art giving material packages ( Tournament) for lets say 20 25 30 35 40 etc
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(18-02-2019, 09:13 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Sounds good tbh basic mats are not that wanted anymore alot of people got alot of em i alone got 31k old boots and there are still plenty of other mats that are needed more u can sell

Ye took so long to craft all of them and if anything i don't think i make any cash but eh the XP was nice. 

Did it for the meme.

(18-02-2019, 09:16 AM)Woody Wrote:
(18-02-2019, 09:13 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Sounds good tbh basic mats are not that wanted anymore alot of people got alot of em i alone got 31k old boots and there are still plenty of other mats that are needed more u can sell

Ye took so long to craft all of them and if anything i don't think i make any cash but eh the XP was nice. 

Did it for the meme.

If you said you had too much basic would and would only take the boots needed into account, that would result in a need of 28g/boot to be on +/- 0 in the end. Anything below that will give you profit. Obviously the price per boot to make profit would be lower if you took the wood into account.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(18-02-2019, 09:21 AM)Julia. Wrote:
(18-02-2019, 09:16 AM)Woody Wrote:

Did it for the meme.

If you said you had too much basic would and would only take the boots needed into account, that would result in a need of 28g/boot to be on +/- 0 in the end. Anything below that will give you profit. Obviously the price per boot to make profit would be lower if you took the wood into account.

The point was to show the basic mats have a fixed rate. 

Some other craftables may give more but ill let others find out.

Could not even be arsed to wait until nearly 3k leather gloves a done for a minimum of profit and as he said he prolly had enough of em anyways not sure if alot of people are still buying old boots but thats just a guess
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia