Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OP Legio or why do you need MP?
(19-03-2019, 06:51 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 06:48 AM)Julia. Wrote: Shielding as Pavise needs a good team of healers, especially on Thor. You have less armor and - more important - there is no extra health to make you survive an extra hit.

Ye that's also a really good point i forgot of the extra hp. Sill think Ranger and Halb could get that.

Yeah im too forgot of the extra hp. in this case, +1 shield for PC, looks more fair.
     My Shop    My Steam
Legio is fine... it takes skill to be good at legio unlike some other classes... which can outfrag legio easy and be braindead about it.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(19-03-2019, 08:08 AM)Coconut Wrote: Legio is fine... it takes skill to be good at legio unlike some other classes... which can outfrag legio easy and be braindead about it.

I'm fine with some heroes being point and click. In doing so buff the others that take time to master to give incentive for people to learn them.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I neither think the legionnaire class is in any way op. I played that class a lot over the last time and comparing to the other infantries, the legionnaire takes too less damage. What I mean is he dies so fast even on normal. Its definitely not the gear I wear because I already have the best legionnaire stuff I can get with a PoL, Studdets and Vals or even with griffon on my head. Facing w 9 on normal is the death to all legionnairs out there. I mean, what do you expect to happen with 6 ironflesh? The Question is; Why exactly do you give the best 1h skill to a char which has the lowest defense? A class with the best 1h skill is in my opinion intended to face the enemies in melee. But I tell you what. This is not working out with the actual defense on the legionnaire. So what do I do? I get my ass behind the cades and use my throwing skill but if I wanted to throw, I could easily join with my mp.
I suggest if you complain about the legionnaire being op, try it out and tell us again if you really think he deserves to be nerfed down a lot more than he‘s already melee wise.

I will use this post for another point as well.
Why is there no extra health for infs on normal and cav? There are also bots with high dps.When I play normal with a char which is intended to go into a melee fight (legionnaire), a fight vs 3 Bots + tons of archers and crossbows in the backround is my death. The reason why the infantry received the extra health was exactly that. They tanked to less. Its the same case on normal and cav. Once more on cav tbh cause we infantries have to face those heavy bots while archers and crossbows can easily ride away and shoot.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(19-03-2019, 09:03 AM)Angar Wrote: I will use this post for another point as well.
Why is there no extra health for infs on normal and cav? There are also bots with high dps.When I play normal with a char which is intended to go into a melee fight (legionnaire), a fight vs 3 Bots + tons of archers and crossbows in the backround is my death. The reason why the infantry received the extra health was exactly that. They tanked to less. Its the same case on normal and cav. Once more on cav tbh cause we infantries have to face those heavy bots while archers and crossbows can easily ride away and shoot.

I can maybe say why for cav.

Sniper is just the best for cav atm. That's not based on what class i like more in normal gameplay.

Xbow cant turn around a shoot them as far as sniper. Let alone the damage of xbow is over for how slow it is still w12.
Pikeman is low on ammo let alone flight speed and some polearms you cant use in cav the way you want to. 

To think i can use Elegy only in 2h but not 1h is stupid when on a horse you use the 2h polearm mode like a 1h 

Inf comes up 2nd best in my mind so i would leave it how it is till you get xbow and pikeman at inf or sniper lvl.

(19-03-2019, 09:03 AM)Angar Wrote: I neither think the legionnaire class is in any way op. I played that class a lot over the last time and comparing to the other infantries, the legionnaire takes too less damage. What I mean is he dies so fast even on normal. Its definitely not the gear I wear because I already have the best legionnaire stuff I can get with a PoL, Studdets and Vals or even with griffon on my head. Facing w 9 on normal is the death to all legionnairs out there. I mean, what do you expect to happen with 6 ironflesh? The Question is; Why exactly do you give the best 1h skill to a char which has the lowest defense?  A class with the best 1h skill is in my opinion intended to face the enemies in melee. But I tell you what. This is not working out with the actual defense on the legionnaire. So what do I do? I get my ass behind the cades and use my throwing skill but if I wanted to throw, I could easily join with my mp.
I suggest if you complain about the legionnaire being op, try it out and tell us again if you really think he deserves to be nerfed down a lot more than he‘s already melee wise.

I will use this post for another point as well.

then. mb fair will be -1 power throw + 1-2 ironflesh? (and mb + 10 h + 1 athletics - how offer Woody)

what u think about it? i think it's looking fair. Legio dont be more die so easy, and MP will once again be the best thrower.
     My Shop    My Steam
Legionaire in my Eye's is far from OP.
It is more of a low tier jack of all trades, we can throw behind cades, slash when there are low numbers (Very skill dependent as we are very squishy even though we wear infantry armour) and we can back-up shield but only for a very low amount compared to RG, Pavise, Hoplite, Ranger.

Legio's do have the best 1h skill in-game but wave 14-15 on normal.. You are dead within a few hits, most of Hard and nearly all of Rag waves we are forced behind the shield wall or cades to throw and this is where our Throwing comes in to balance out the class. We are out skilled for slashing from Halb, Maruader, zwei and juggernaut so we are then forced to use our second best option which is to throw.

I still see MP's as the best throwing with pinpoint accuracy and better weapons available for them, they don't need anymore Ironflesh as they don't need to be anywhere near melee range.

Legionaires have already had 2 big nerf's which changed the class drastically being Ironflesh from 8 to 6 and now not being able to use Throwing Daggers, anything else nerfed and i can see the Legionaire being a less likely pick for most players.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(19-03-2019, 09:52 AM)Kura Wrote: Legionaire in my Eye's is far from OP.
It is more of a low tier jack of all trades, we can throw behind cades, slash when there are low numbers (Very skill dependent as we are very squishy even though we wear infantry armour) and we can back-up shield but only for a very low amount compared to RG, Pavise, Hoplite, Ranger.

Legio's do have the best 1h skill in-game but wave 14-15 on normal.. You are dead within a few hits, most of Hard and nearly all of Rag waves we are forced behind the shield wall or cades to throw and this is where our Throwing comes in to balance out the class. We are out skilled for slashing from Halb, Maruader, zwei and juggernaut so we are then forced to use our second best option which is to throw.

I still see MP's as the best throwing with pinpoint accuracy and better weapons available for them, they don't need anymore Ironflesh as they don't need to be anywhere near melee range.

Legionaires have already had 2 big nerf's which changed the class drastically being Ironflesh from 8 to 6 and now not being able to use Throwing Daggers, anything else nerfed and i can see the Legionaire being a less likely pick for most players.

Leg have 8 shielding vs ranger at 6 and halb at 7

Leg being able to use daggers was a bug as it was never able to use v-daggers.

Zwei and Mara both are better a slashing but jugg is about the same as jugg has more 2h skill but leg has more Power strike 

idk what you have been smoking

From reading the rest my guess is youre not the best inf player.

(19-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 09:52 AM)Kura Wrote: Legionaire in my Eye's is far from OP.

Leg have 8 shielding vs ranger at 6 and halb at 7

Leg being able to use daggers was a bug as it was never able to use v-daggers.

Zwei and Mara both are better a slashing but jugg is about the same as jugg has more 2h skill but leg has more Power strike 

idk what you have been smoking

From reading the rest my guess is youre not the best inf player.

I didn't mention Halb for shielding? and i really thought Ranger had more than 6?

Reason i mentioned Jugg for slashing as they are more likely to have priority as they have more health and no throwing, it was just to nulify Legionares will never have more reason to slash than others with the 2H skill being talked about in the OP.

In all, my point across is Legionaire will always be forced to stand behind the shield wall or cades most of the time to be usefull untill the wave is thinned out giving us reason to have said Throwing skill.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(19-03-2019, 09:52 AM)Kura Wrote:  i can see the Legionaire being a less likely pick for most players.

if this is true, why, when entering the game, I see that the legionnaire is the most popular of the 16 classes, regardless of whether the player is rich or not.
besides, if he is not an OP, why are legionnaires almost all at the top of the killings? Is it because, unlike MP, they can play much more aggressively, having more armor and green HP. while MP is forced to pray so as not to die from one hit into body (on rag) and he die from 1 headshot on hard (with better helm (BH Barbutte) ranger - 65%+ chance die sniper ~80% - other 99-100.
     My Shop    My Steam