Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Unable to access build menu.
I am unable to access build menu when using Deployable Board Shield (3). 
Also the E next to my name does not appear when using them ( I'm siege engineer).

Edit: Also happens with no support item? Is this intended?
Guess who's back?
It's been like this since new support system implemented and Kaasovic was informed about this behavior.

With new support system is flourishing now may be it's time to integrate depshields into it too.

Or just open 4th slot finally and ability to equip dep shields into it, for example.
This is intended behaviour. At the moment the support role is set by the support item you spawn. The old deployable shields and (big) ammo crates are excluded from the new system. I should probably add the ammo crates, but the deployable shields are kinda obsolete with the new craftable ones.
(03-03-2019, 01:43 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: This is intended behaviour. At the moment the support role is set by the support item you spawn. The old deployable shields and (big) ammo crates are excluded from the new system. I should probably add the ammo crates, but the deployable shields are kinda obsolete with the new craftable ones.

Yes but still as an engineer it would be nice to be allowed to build cades, even when bringing the deployable shield. Especialy that sometimes nobody will build.
Guess who's back?
(03-03-2019, 01:43 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: This is intended behaviour. At the moment the support role is set by the support item you spawn. The old deployable shields and (big) ammo crates are excluded from the new system. I should probably add the ammo crates, but the deployable shields are kinda obsolete with the new craftable ones.

Not really obsolete, having set of 3 shields might be convenient to close windows without spending BP.
Of course better to close windows with walls (-3 BP, but there are plenty of BPs with new update so whatever), but some decorations still exist on them making closing windows sometimes blocking your vision, like this:
[Image: AA2CCB5BEDA8D08F6E7D6AEF6292A8013E48A699]

Sorry for discussion here, but topic was about depshields aka closing windows so it should be discussed somewhere.