Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: wat u wat
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
why dont we have banners yet?
50.00%
7 50.00%
auto meds
7.14%
1 7.14%
where is my tr3 plat?
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New med kits for lazy people
Want something that auto heals every [x] for [y] %. Don't care if its "not as good" as msk.  

I've forgotten I'm on a med hero and just forget i have meds some id.

Don't need to be full 100% hp something like 15-25_% every 3-5_sec's. I'm sure you will be able to find the balance 

Be a mat sink plz thanks.

The hell with it make it a banner so it takes up a spot as the nerf.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Just bind your key to "X" and remember you have medkits, the updates been out long enough for you to remember about the new system..
(The reason i say bind it to the X key is so that your thumb can literally sleep the healing function..)

Auto-heal would just make it far to easy and then would cause problems of maybe the chance everyones kits are on Cooldown for when it's actually needed.

For all it takes to press one Key on your keyboard, Healing has already been made easier giving you don't need to refill them at an ammo station nor even pull it out anymore.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Don't like this. There is already enough ways to play this game if you're braindead, no need to dull it down even further.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(21-03-2019, 11:55 AM)Kura Wrote: Just bind your key to "X" and remember you have medkits, the updates been out long enough for you to remember about the new system..
(The reason i say bind it to the X key is so that your thumb can literally sleep the healing function..)

Auto-heal would just make it far to easy and then would cause problems of maybe the chance everyones kits are on Cooldown for when it's actually needed.

For all it takes to press one Key on your keyboard, Healing has already been made easier giving you don't need to refill them at an ammo station nor even pull it out anymore.

It's not just me as an inf i should not need to ask for heals anymore if A. people have them on them already B. they reload for free

All this does is make the game more consistent for melee players.

Its an option like some people think walls are better than the shorter ones. Given the right stats, people will pick the ones they like not the ones that are "Op".

Only if remove bonus HP.

And even without bonus HP it will be OP as shit.
May as well add you can make a maro for meds that heals all the time then reloads in less than 10mins if you know what you are doing.

People can cheat this already. Given the right stats like i said mine in the post was an example this will be fine. People forgot we played with spam heals for years in events it seems.

I'm sure it would be possible to make it that you can only have one of this med kit in sever at a time and the other ones don't work.

Need an automatic tome aswell that tomes every five minutes.

Lets turn this is the most braindead grindfest seen in history. I like that.

Whatever I try, I can't see the benefit for the quality of gameplay of this idea. The only class that really benefits from it is inf which is already more than fine in it's current state.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

(21-03-2019, 12:41 PM)Mr.Peso Wrote: Need an automatic tome aswell that tomes every five minutes.

Lets turn this is the most braindead grindfest seen in history. I like that.

Whatever I try, I can't see the benefit for the quality of gameplay of this idea. The only class that really benefits from it is inf which is already more than fine in it's current state.

I'm sure if you have played rag on Rg in a public run enough you will know getting heals is not even close to were it was with the old system.

Before all you need to do was find 1 healer for that wave well from what w9+ would have been great.

Now we get heals sporadically for example when someone types (H) in chat all the medics heal at once and normally run out at the same time. That's 15 sec's an Rg cant spare on Thor or any boss. 

Sure this doesn't happen all the time but it happened to me too many times vs the old way.

Only shielded public rag runs as Pavise or Legio with the new healing system, guess I'm unqualified then Big Grin

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

There are enough people who have MSKS in runs that it should be covered, and if it isn't... that run didn't deserve to win anyway.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour