Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why new players dont stick to the mod?
Please check your materials ManWeird and tell me what you'd miss to craft a Heavy Barricade (listed above).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(24-03-2019, 07:36 PM)Julia. Wrote: Please check your materials ManWeird and tell me what you'd miss to craft a Heavy Barricade (listed above).

Not needed. I used all of the gold I had to buy a heavy one just now. I hope that it's worth it.
When I use to lvl up id to lvl 52 all I did most of the time is make cades and heal.

Getting kills with a tr4 let alone anything lower feels like you're not contributing to the team adding ping if I did try some runs I would be lucky to get 25 kills.

Seeing cades placed from a new person is like looking at a learner driver. Eventually, you're going to make a mistake as you don't have the experience needed to know where we place cades on every map.

Healing with new people is better as they can't really fuck it up. Before I could give them a msk and say your job for the full run is to use that. Well can't do that anymore.

Can't make cades and can't be a healer at the same time... Eh healing with 5k meds is better than something but the same thing can be said about anything lower than a shc. How much can you help at that lvl. The answer 0 or close to it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Some tips if you are new:
1. As many says, bring support items (especially if it's hard/rag).
2. If you bring cades, and a lot of people is in the run; don't build them. You will probably get trash talked by some older players, no matter if the cades are bad or perfect. Even if there are tons of cades left and it's a normal run, they will probably roast you to boost their own ego.
26.02.2018 - Godwood Lance
11.04.2018 - Tower Shield
18.12.2018 - Penetrator
24.01.2019 - Severance
18.03.2019 - Volundr Greatsword
01.09.2019 - Aurora Blade
Haven't read all the posts in this thread but I fully agree with what Manweird said in the opening one. This community is extremely hostile to new players. Not critisising other players' gear (inclusing support) should be a rule. I feel like some people forget that this is after all just a game which everyone just wants to have fun playing.
I must disagree with "extremely hostile". Surely, there are some incidents, but I'd be far from seeing them as majority. There's a lot of nice players, always ready to help newbies. Remember charity awards by Dragon?
(25-03-2019, 02:14 PM)Pavel Wrote: Haven't read all the posts in this thread but I fully agree with what Manweird said in the opening one. This community is extremely hostile to new players. Not critisising other players' gear (inclusing support) should be a rule. I feel like some people forget that this is after all just a game which everyone just wants to have fun playing.

Completely disagree with this. I encountered a few rude people while I was leveling up but that was par for the course. If anything, I think the community from 2016-present is much nicer compared to how it used to be when I first joined 2013-14.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(25-03-2019, 03:35 PM)Bobo Wrote: I must disagree with "extremely hostile". Surely, there are some incidents, but I'd be far from seeing them as majority. There's a lot of nice players, always ready to help newbies. Remember charity awards by Dragon?

Remember who donated most of it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(25-03-2019, 03:38 PM)RookCW Wrote:
(25-03-2019, 02:14 PM)Pavel Wrote: Haven't read all the posts in this thread but I fully agree with what Manweird said in the opening one. This community is extremely hostile to new players. Not critisising other players' gear (inclusing support) should be a rule. I feel like some people forget that this is after all just a game which everyone just wants to have fun playing.

Completely disagree with this. I encountered a few rude people while I was leveling up but that was par for the course. If anything, I think the community from 2016-present is much nicer compared to how it used to be when I first joined 2013-14.

I guess that's just my experience then
I would like to thank all of the people who were helpful and offered a solution. I want to say that the thread was poorly made as I did not want the main focus to be the particular situation that I gave for an example. Please excuse me for the drama that I created.