Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Real Question
Why wait for Bannerlod when a Standalone could be around the corner?

The reason i say this is a Kickstart fund could be 100% do-able within this type of game, I've played for best part ofr 3-4 years and it is THE only mod / game i come back to with full satisfaction.

Is there copyright conflicts with M&B?
Not enough time with the Development Team?
Don't wan't to lose the community feel within the Mod itself?
Another reason not to have a Nord Invasion Standalone?

I don't see any reason why not to set-up a kickstarter to help fund a team to produce a Standalone NI game, it would give you full control without having to work around an already developed system, you also have the chance to state if a standalone version doesn't happen these funds could go into the development of NI as it is or the upcoming Bannerlord.

Just a question that i myself and i'm sure others are very curious to know.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Good point. That might be something. I wonder if Devs have been thinking about it already...
Time is the main issue. There is a reason Bannerlord has been in development for so long. Afaik they had to rebuild their engine. NordInvasion could of course be build on an existing engine, but those come with expensive licenses. Even if we have an engine we would have to do animations, models, textures, game code, web connections all from scratch. I also highly doubt that all players would migrate to the standalone version as it would require another purchase.
(30-03-2019, 10:43 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Time is the main issue. There is a reason Bannerlord has been in development for so long. Afaik they had to rebuild their engine. NordInvasion could of course be build on an existing engine, but those come with expensive licenses. Even if we have an engine we would have to do animations, models, textures, game code, web connections all from scratch. I also highly doubt that all players would migrate to the standalone version as it would require another purchase.

Your point is fair about the development but within "I also highly doubt that all players would migrate to the standalone version as it would require another purchase." a Standalone would of course bring in a population of it's own as well as your loyal players.

Also to your first point on development, Kickstarter could easily fund a dedicated team for this project alone while keeping whatever team dedicated to your current mod.
The sheer amount of Game Alphas produced within Kickstarter is immense and i see no reason why this shouldn't atleast be tried as you could also use funds (If you don't hit a goal for Standalone development) to then fund the development of the Current NI or Bannerlord?

All-in-All i was quite curious to see the mindset about this idea.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

everybody still waiting bannerlord to play nord invasion 2.0.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(30-03-2019, 11:17 AM)Berkay Wrote: everybody still waiting bannerlord to play nord invasion 2.0.

Love seeing stuff like this.

1st it implies that bannerlord will come "soon" and 2nd we have a dev team that can make Ni2.

Be happy this old timer (Ni) is still going and has not kicked the bucket yet.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
10/10 would help funding this, but i dont think DEV Team could do it. Would need a lot more people.
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
Its gonna end up like Crpg (Off Kings and men)
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Bannerlord is going to be last nail into NI coffin.

Standalone is impossible, because it will require recreating whole Warband.

So just enjoy NI while you can.
(30-03-2019, 12:29 PM)Forward Wrote: Bannerlord is going to be last nail into NI coffin.

Standalone is impossible, because it will require recreating whole Warband.

So just enjoy NI while you can.

-Bannerlord comes out
-sometime later
-playing native is meh
-"Want to play ni while we wait for good mods?"
-K

The last nail will be when Kip stops paying for Au severs.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|