Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Keep April servers on permanent basis
Insanely fun and brings new players into the mod.
Na I'm good

Like I've said before luck can replace skill in some cases. I've had better armour than my upgraded def set on tr0. Was fun till you realise that that's what jugg should be. As slow as or close to tr0 so normal bots can out run you but normal bots with cut weapons do no damage.

Got a bit side tracked but a mode like this is to inconsistent with gear for it to be a real mode. Adding that's 1 more mode au will not get.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
What would be good is a rotating gamemode

April Servers
Halloween Servers
Other gamemode?
Maybe some cav+infantry gamemode
I'm sure there are plenty of ideas
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(05-04-2019, 11:31 PM)Woody Wrote: Na I'm good

Like I've said before luck can replace skill in some cases. I've had better armour than my upgraded def set on tr0. Was fun till you realise that that's what jugg should be. As slow as or close to tr0 so normal bots can out run you but normal bots with cut weapons do no damage.

Got a bit side tracked but a mode like this is to inconsistent with gear for it to be a real mode. Adding that's 1 more mode au will not get.

dont think i follow you? so no because there not one on AU server? or the fact you just dont like? i mean 1 if you want one on AU im sure you can dig deep and maybe moan less about no AU server for this and pay for one?

2 pay for au server

3 moan less and pay for a au server? 

i mean i can do 4 5 and 6 but there be the same.

i mean you should have a job right? and if you do, but dont want to spend money on the servers then maybe not moan so much about not one on AU

Gets me all the time.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(Adding) au not getting it was not my main problem.

It being to inconsistent is. Also what's the point of normal then.

I'm not a donator because I could not care less if au severs are up.

They cost to much and get so little use. If 5 people are on au normal ill go to na/eu that has a full sever on hard.

(Adding) being a donator don't give you shit. I've respected maybe 5-10 times in how many years? and now I'm working on my 18th class.

If it did something meaningful ill put two hands up and do it and my money would be going to any dev that wants it or eu/na.

Till then I'm happy to see other people pay for a sever they use less than eu or na.

id be happy to get more AU servers since it makes it easier for me to play but thats just me other than that random game modes could be fun
(06-04-2019, 08:00 AM)Kitten Wrote: id be happy to get more AU servers since it makes it easier for me to play but thats just me other than that random game modes could be fun

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...t=au+sever

Shows how much Au ones cost vs others.

Its a lot cheaper now than it has been in the past but it's about how much people really use the thing.

(06-04-2019, 08:06 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:00 AM)Kitten Wrote: id be happy to get more AU servers since it makes it easier for me to play but thats just me other than that random game modes could be fun

Its a lot cheaper now than it has been in the past but it's about how much people really use the thing.

id be happy to donate but uni fees kind of make it difficult to donate (even though i truly enjoy the mod) it is in a sense a waste of money for me
(06-04-2019, 08:10 AM)Kitten Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:06 AM)Woody Wrote:

id be happy to donate but uni fees kind of make it difficult to donate (even though i truly enjoy the mod) it is in a sense a waste of money for me

and even if you were more ative you would be playing on Eu/Na more if you care at all about 
A. how fast the run is 
B. the chance of wiping 
C. the game mode
D. for me at least it seems whenever i play Au im hardcore carrying some noob to w15 of cav for example. 
D. always got the excuse of ping when playing with eu/na that say this game is "hard". Solo hard with 300 ping just because it's a better map. 

The only + for Au for me is when I'm carrying hard on EU/Na and i know it would be quicker for me to solo hard or even rag. But eh have more bots/cades/tomes etc. Its not that bad even tho i could do it so much quicker. 

Once Au or Na/Eu players see having "high" ping in Ni is doable because bots are predictable as shit... Ni becomes Ez and quicker

I recommned to keep the Nothing loot so it will be easier for people to collect money, and it will be great for new players tbh.
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021