Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Market Changes
This request will not be easy but may helper players see how much everything is roughly vs atm were people push out prices they want and sometimes get them.

The idea is to do what the steam market place does with csgo, dota, ... items

So for example https://steamcommunity.com/market/listin...sma%20Case

-People on Ah can offer gold for stuff that's not even up
-It still a free market but its more collective vs atm
-Should stop a lot of people [add someone here] overpaying or underpaying for items with pure gold at least.

Prices should change faster and be less extreme i think from 
-It may reduce the price of [x] if we all see someone sell it lower then the next goes lower etc... 
-It may increase some prices in the same way.

I don't think Ah should have a gold sink in it anymore.

The Idea is simple as we all can see how the Community Market works. If i want a dwarf axe, for example, ill go to it on Ah and put in a request. Same with selling.

It would be a lot of work but should help the market be easier for the normie

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ahh please back to old time marketplace i can sell hardened metal on marketplace for 1k
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Remove gold fee from gear placement on AH, agreed. It will help mod economy and make items more available for new players. Moreover, it's quick and easy fix in comparison with "community market" and such.
(07-04-2019, 07:12 PM)Berkay Wrote: Ahh please back to old time marketplace i can sell hardened metal on marketplace for 1k

Think it was 1.75

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Didn't it use to be like 3-4k? That's what I remember.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]