Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map voting
This is not really a new feature request but an enquiry into an old one. 

I know map voting has been discussed before and, from what I've managed to find, the last thread on it has been closed on the note "This will be discussed and tweaked in the near future, but some form should be released soon.". I skimmed through the thread and back then I would have agreed with some of the arguments against the implementation of this feature but now, I must say, it would greatly benefit the very small, active player base. 

Many maps are impossible to beat for a small group and as a result, public rag runs hardly ever happen. Basically only during prime time and if there happens to be a good map. Sadly, both of these conditions are rarely met simultaneously. Now, if it were possible to affect the map rotations more Rag runs might happen which in turn might attract more players or at least would make playing Ni more enjoyable for the active ones.

I'd appreciate any statement from a dev concerning this issue.
Just remove bad maps from Rag servers rotation.

If you want the list, I could write it, but it should be obvious.

EDIT: Here is the list of maps I would exclude:
  • Unusdaq Castle
  • Traders' Valley
  • Swadian Town
  • Swadian Citadel
  • Forest Outpost
  • Port Assault
  • Fortress Under Siege
  • Fortress Outskirts
  • Hyper's Castle
  • Swadian Lighthouse
  • Forgotten Bay
  • Keancuop Forest (debatable, I would exclude, but some people would like to keep)
  • King of the Hill (debatable, I would keep, but many people would like to exclude)
  • Mountain Pass (debatable, I'm 50/50 on this one)
Discuss.

EDIT 2:
+ Hidden Farm
+ Lake Town
Same way public csgo sever do it.

Need most of the team to type (rtv)
Once that happens you get a list of 5 or so maps and 2 other options. That being extend map and no vote.

Maps would show up randomly in the list and you could only play a map for (X) time before it atuo skips.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Like this

[Image: d7643007c585385d05536293a595a5c6.jpg]

Wouldn't it lead us to play 1-2 same most comfortable maps all the time?
Once Kaas hosted a testing event where a Map voting feature was tested.
(17-04-2019, 07:19 AM)Bobo Wrote: Wouldn't it lead us to play 1-2 same most comfortable maps all the time?

Events already play only 5 or so maps again and again.

With normal gameplay well if you are not Au you normally already have 3 maps or whatever to choose from. Sometimes you get public runs that get people to change the map on a different sever.

Then if you are Au you play the same map over and over again because when Au restarts every 24 hours the map rotation is in the same order.  So you end up doing the same shit map over and over again...

Its already been coded i think as well but not put in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUgFmMdUUoM

(17-04-2019, 07:27 AM)Woody Wrote:
(17-04-2019, 07:19 AM)Bobo Wrote: Wouldn't it lead us to play 1-2 same most comfortable maps all the time?

With normal gameplay well if you are not Au you normally already have 3 maps or whatever to choose from. Sometimes you get public runs that get people to change the map on a different sever.

Then if you are Au you play the same map over and over again because when Au restarts every 24 hours the map rotation is in the same order.  So you end up doing the same shit map over and over again...

Yea it is coded. As I said there was a testing event where Kaas tested it. But I think it would be abused so ppl keep voting and playing for the good maps.... thats why it didnt got in the game yet i guess.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Well bad maps aint played, they get changed. So the possibility of a selection from Idk 3-4 maps will atleast stop some ppl from leaving after a run if they dont like the map.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(17-04-2019, 07:33 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:
(17-04-2019, 07:27 AM)Woody Wrote:

Yea it is coded. As I said there was a testing event where Kaas tested it. But I think it would be abused so ppl keep voting and playing for the good maps.... thats why it didnt got in the game yet i guess.

No. It wasn't added (yet) because the feature also contained a total rework of how the wave system works on the back-end, which hasn't been completed yet