Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zublon
NI_Normal_EU1
6:40 AM UTC

Destroyed barrels; once during wave 4 with no bots near, and once during prep time between waves 4 and 5

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
What a horror, how could he do it, especially on the Normal server ..... He should be punished !!! (no)
I correctly understand that you wipe on this Run, because of his actions?
     My Shop    My Steam
Dosent matter if you wipe or not or if it is on a normal server, it is against the rules, if you in doubt might take a look at them again Smile

Irish Will have a look on the matters when he has times.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
It's completely makes sense to destroy barrels on Normal server because there were accidents when new players had killed Princes with them.
(04-05-2019, 12:00 PM)Forward Wrote: It's completely makes sense to destroy barrels on Normal server because there were accidents when new players had killed Princes with them.

Should we also do that on Hard and Rag?
Cause I've seen people accidentally barrel both Ragnar and Odin before

Just to be clear I'm not for one side or the other
This simple does not seem like the best reason to give when all three final bosses have had it happen
(04-05-2019, 12:18 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 12:00 PM)Forward Wrote: It's completely makes sense to destroy barrels on Normal server because there were accidents when new players had killed Princes with them.

Should we also do that on Hard and Rag?
Cause I've seen people accidentally barrel both Ragnar and Odin before

Just to be clear I'm not for one side or the other
This simple does not seem like the best reason to give when all three final bosses have had it happen

On Hard and Rag you might really need these barrels, and on Normal people only denying mats/xp drop with them even if used on normal bots not bosses.

Though formally rules were violated, I agree, denying barrels on Normal happens from time to time and no one ever cared about that practice.
(04-05-2019, 12:18 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Should we also do that on Hard and Rag?

Sorry for posting 

New people can't join on hard or rag.

Back in the old days, a new player could

-use all the tomes
-use all the cades
-take some items put them on his back then get killed so no one could use them.

And boom his killed the run.

I have levelled up 2 ID almost to level 52 not too long ago and i can tell you most normal runs win without barrels.

Either barrels are used for killing a wave before they can do anything just to speed up a run (no XP for new people) or lower princes Hp for once again speed.

I have played many runs with Zublon. I'm sure he had the most kills or was close to it in that run and I'm sure you did win that run.

If you did win that run wow this report is petty.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

If that was his reasoning, he would have done it the previous and subsequent runs (which were comprised of the same people), and yet he didn't.

(04-05-2019, 12:50 PM)Woody Wrote: I have played many runs with Zublon. I'm sure he had the most kills or was close to it in that run and I'm sure you did win that run.

If you did win that run wow this report is petty.

Look at the time stamp of the post, and then look at the time stamp of the incident. Do you think we went from wave 5 prep time to wave 15 complete within 5 minutes? You could easily have figured out that I posted this before the run was over, but not surprisingly, you didn't.

We probably won, but the result does not justify the action. And again, not surprisingly, you didn't read this post that preemptively rebuts yours:

(04-05-2019, 11:44 AM)[WoS]_Morgan Wrote: Dosent matter if you wipe or not or if it is on a normal server, it is against the rules, if you in doubt might take a look at them again Smile

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
The rules is not holy cow.

If good player got reported for correct gameplay-wise action (and it was not in 'Disruptive Behaviour/Trolling' category for sure) it's better to change the rules.

And you can politely ask him in-game not doing that (I can't imagine why would you need to save these barrels on Normal but whatever) instead of trying to sue him by formal reasons.
(04-05-2019, 02:16 PM)Forward Wrote: The rules is not holy cow.

If good player got reported for correct gameplay-wise action (and it was not in 'Disruptive Behaviour/Trolling' category for sure) it's better to change the rules.

And you can politely ask him in-game not doing that (I can't imagine why would you need to save these barrels on Normal but whatever) instead of trying to sue him by formal reasons.

What determines a "correct gameplay-wise action?" And why was it correct this run and not the previous nor following one? If this is a deterministic decision, why was it applied inconsistently?

And just for you, here's a "handicap accessible" (so to speak) version of the screenshot. I trust you'll notice I got no reply.