Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

has anyone done this yet?
Looking at all the quests on my mara other than some quest needing a buff in reward

I just want to see if anyone has done any of them listed here. If so how many.

[Image: 9f1df19038646842d768330b26f200eb.png]

Just want to get some info before i suggest changing some quests

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
All of them. What's the problem with them?
(04-05-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: All of them. What's the problem with them?

Well ill show you one that we can agree on

[Image: ca8951e0a2e75b17cba1de28d862e2f2.png]

[Image: bf698c6b09637fe78308200e4697ac69.png]

I think some quests can either be "OP" or need a "Buff" that's not for me to decide tho.

If a quest takes (20x) the amount of bots as an another i would think the reward would be (20x) or more not (5x).

(04-05-2019, 01:04 PM)Woody Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: All of them. What's the problem with them?

Well ill show you one that we can agree on

[Image: ca8951e0a2e75b17cba1de28d862e2f2.png]

[Image: bf698c6b09637fe78308200e4697ac69.png]

I think some quests can either be "OP" or need a "Buff" that's not for me to decide tho.

If a quest takes (20x) the amount of bots as an another i would think the reward would be (20x) or more not (5x).

You're comparing 1-time quest with recurring one.
Ye a 1 time quest that gives you about 25k in gold lets say for killing 500 bots

Vs

A quest you can do over and over again were you get 5k + xp + some magic fp points and it only needs 24.

By the time you do the 500 bots one you made more value with the other quest by almost 4x.

No one will increase one-time quests rewards anyway because it will unfair to people who already completed them.
(04-05-2019, 02:01 PM)Forward Wrote: No one will increase one-time quests rewards anyway because it will unfair to people who already completed them.

It's been shown they the devs can see how many times you have done quests. 

I would be more than happy to reward people that have already done them if the quest gets changes.

Can't see why a dev wouldn't unless the quest changes in its bots numbers or changes altogether then that becomes a bit more complicated.

Some people and devs think ashes should change. I guess they mean in numbers for (x) bots.

If some way you could keep count of the bots you have killed on the quest then it pays you in how close you got.

Say for example it was 250 for each bot well the people that have already done it would be at 200% so they would be given 5m extra. Then for people like me that have a lot of 500s but still don't have them all over 250. Once I do get that last one over 250 it pays me ( for example I'm at 150%) so 7.5m.

There are ways to rewarded players that have done quests already but it's more about how easy that would be to code.

No one will give you neither 5m neither 7.5m extra. Nonsense.
(04-05-2019, 12:33 PM)Woody Wrote: Looking at all the quests on my mara other than some quest needing a buff in reward

I just want to see if anyone has done any of them listed here. If so how many.

[Image: 9f1df19038646842d768330b26f200eb.png]

Just want to get some info before i suggest changing some quests

I've completed everything besides "Gotcha, Bloody Bastards!"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I know there are at least a few changes planed for those quest to make them more balanced

As for "Gotcha, Bloody Bastards!" I think that was more just Winter trolling around then a real quest like the others