Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Should "Primeslayer" be updated?
jep sure, its rly nice to completing Tongue, I'm also playing archer and I like it, but its a bit unfair for the commandos, you dont think that too? mostly of this new update, it makes it rly hard to kill bosses with a commando, I like that because you need more teamplay to win, but some quest are a bit unfair now. But I dont think that they have to fix it now its not rly needed I think, update 0.5.0 will bring changes to this!
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
(05-02-2013, 08:29 PM)Waringham link Wrote:jep sure, its rly nice to completing Tongue, I'm also playing archer and I like it, but its a bit unfair for the commandos, you dont think that too? mostly of this new update, it makes it rly hard to kill bosses with a commando, I like that because you need more teamplay to win, but some quest are a bit unfair now. But I dont think that they have to fix it now its not rly needed I think, update 0.5.0 will bring changes to this!

Exactly. Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
Another Idea that it could be changed to that makes more sense.

PrimeSlayer

You think you have it to kill the finest Nord Warriors ? And not only once by accident? Well then, kill the Prince and Odin 10 times!

Kill the following:
    10 x Nord Prince (0 / 10)
    10 x Odin (0 / 10)

Reward:
    10000 Assist XP
    1 x Scale of Fafnir

This quest is repeatable every 7 Days

Could the quest be changed to?

PrinceSlayer

You think you have it to kill the finest Nord Warriors ? And not only once by accident? Well then, kill the Prince 15 times!
Kill the following:
    10 x Nord Prince (0 / 15)

Reward:
    10000 Assist XP
    1 x Scale of Fafnir
pfft you guys just aren't trying hard enough, I saw Odin get beat once. It was when a dev glitched through the thor round and then 2 devs helped carry us to Odin, but only one brave dev survived to kill Odin in the end. Tongue
Haha I was there actually

But after Thor the shieldwall was collapsing and I rushed in to hold the line. I held the nords for long enough that the team wasn't overrun , but inevitably I died  Sad

And of course no one used a tome until Hyper died Tongue (back when tomes still had a 15 second limit)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
(09-03-2013, 07:20 AM)Tee link Wrote:(back when tomes still had a 15 second limit)

Huh, did the time limit change or get deleted completely?
Striker strikes again.

It seemed to be completely deleted as far as I've experienced due to the
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(09-03-2013, 11:17 AM)Swadius link Wrote:It seemed to be completely deleted as far as I've experienced due to the
Yeah there is no time limit for the tome now, Of course you now run the chance of spawning in a wraith every time you tome. The tome will spawn everyone who is dead but you have to, of spawned in- game to rez. Example - If you joi a game just after the followers wave you can't spawn in until you've spawned in and died after the Skirmisher wave.
I've also heard that there is a 20% chance to spawn a wraith which really isn't too bad considering you can get the entire team res'd with no time limit or physical range limit. I really enjoy the new tome vs the old
Sometimes it seems more than 20%. Had a night a few days ago where the wraith kept spawning consecutively with one or two breaks in between toming.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair