Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg
(09-06-2019, 03:15 PM)Woody Wrote: The problems with this idea

-what do you say to the people that like the heroes you dont like or at least understood it was an option with some benefit even if it was smalll (atm)?

-what do you do with items? What is my leather overall now when i have upgraded tsa if they become for the same hero? You going to give me a item tonken? Lol

-what do you do with the people that have 1 or 2 or all heroes? You going to give me 750k for each hero and refund the xp into gold? I would not even take that deal as starting a new hero means you could not do hard/rag. Not adding you mist out on getting extra kills for more xp/gold and you were probably dead more often.

-conbinding stats in anything in Ni willl result in a nerf. I can't imagine the nerfed stats of two or more classes you like being something you even want over the normal one. If zwei or rg got xbow skill that means 2h/shielding skill may get compromised just to add basic xbow skill/ usability on items. The only exception to this is when the class needs a buff such as leg in the past.

Rg does not need a buff at all i would say its about perfect.

Zwei does need something but none that picked zwei as a hero would want xbow skill when they could either have more hp or better 2h skill. If they want xbow skill they either make/respec/ should have gone one of the 4 xbow heroes. 

I would even take athletics over xbow skill at a certain point.

You can use both items/characters whatever. No need to refund, you can use 1 as medic and 1 as engineer for example.
Zwei is ok, I never said anything about removing Zwei, its fine class which pefectly fit slasher specialization. RG already has xbow skill, but it's lame it can't bring xbows.

(09-06-2019, 03:31 PM)Julia. Wrote: 4. make the OP inf even more OP? I thought you were the one moaning about it. I rather have less HP and be usefull even if no shielder is needed. Merging them would kinda take all the sense of RGs away in first place, as Pavise allready is some sort of merge between RG and XBow in general.

It's not about OP or not OP. It's about balance. If inf classes have bonus HP, it's OP but whatever, much worse then let's say pikemens dont have that, or pavise. Which classes also supposed to be at front line.

Messages In This Thread
suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 01-06-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 01-06-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 10:12 AM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 08-06-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by Forward - 09-06-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: suggestions for Ranger/Halb and Jugg - by DR. - 09-06-2019, 06:50 PM