Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes
(05-02-2013, 05:27 PM)Kip link Wrote: What if there was a php file (not actually part of the website) that went through the item_kinds1.txt file and entered the information into the SQL database.  The php file could then be run manually after updates or set to run on a schedule.  That way, there would be no overhead on the website and the existing market page could be unchanged.

Hi Kip. Thats is plan. As MrG pointed out however is that we have to translate this data as its not consistent across all systems. Thats just taking some time but once its done it will be done and as such, is worth the time investment. We promise it will be soon.

On a side note, it's great to see the enthusiasm from everyone here and if you have more ideas please post them up. Smile
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
i would love to have some sort of items watch on the auction hall. E.g you are searching for a scale of fafnir and once someon is selling it you get a pm, or popup or something similiar
Wusel @ Omnia
Character switch implemented  8)
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(06-02-2013, 11:15 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Character switch implemented  8)
Thank you guy's so very much. I'm loving this, along with the fact I found some guys I'd forgotten about.
Just noticed house captains can demote/kick other house captains?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(06-02-2013, 11:29 PM)Senni link Wrote: Just noticed house captains can demote/kick other house captains?

Recreated and logged. Will fix it at some point.

Really great changes. Found a lvl 15 character i didn´t remembered the name of. No extra legendarys on any of the unknown characters thou Smile

A player bank would be great, especially if You don´t have to trade to add/remove items from it. Then trading between Your own characters would not be needed.  Maybe each character should have a inventory "tab" (page) so You don´t need to access the marketplace - Sell Your Items to see all your belongings on  a character.  There You just mark the item/items You want to transfer to the Player Bank and then press a transfer button.

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Player Bank is in the works. We are working in our spare time so things take a little while to get done.
I know that you work in your free time,  but I feel like you make progress at a high pace. It happens more with this mod than most commercial games. Thanks yet again for your work.

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Thanks. Me and Naozumi have a system now where we code 2-3 times a week in the evenings, remoting into eachothers computers and pair programming - its a lot of fun if you're geeks like us Tongue

Only downside is you forget the time and then realise its wayyyyyyyyyy past your bed time.