Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes
Acc switching is great  Smile Looking forward for the next news.

(07-02-2013, 11:52 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Only downside is you forget the time and then realise its wayyyyyyyyyy past your bed time.

Most NI players have this problem even tho with playing and not programming.  ;D
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Nice work! i just realized i have like 12 accounts...
Main problem: You create a new account if you join a NI server but forgot to switch to your NI name.
                      This way I unintentionally created several accs with names I use in other mods.
                      Would be cool if you had to register every of your accs and not only the first one imo.

Loots:
24/10/15 Durendal

(06-02-2013, 11:29 PM)Senni link Wrote: Just noticed house captains can demote/kick other house captains?

Fixed.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(07-02-2013, 01:32 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: Main problem: You create a new account if you join a NI server but forgot to switch to your NI name.
                      Would be cool if you had to register every of your accs and not only the first one imo.

The way the site works is that you have 1 account and lots of characters on that account. So you only have 1 password and everything is linked back to you as a person/cd key.
(08-02-2013, 01:01 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [quote author=Dragonknight link=topic=9744.msg80430#msg80430 date=1360243934]
Main problem: You create a new account if you join a NI server but forgot to switch to your NI name.

The way the site works is that you have 1 account and lots of characters on that account. So you only have 1 password and everything is linked back to you as a person/cd key.
[/quote]

Yea but it seems like many people join servers with wrong names and create accs without the purpose to do so.
Just saying that it might be better to activate every char even tho I guess it would be a lot more work to integrate this.

Loots:
24/10/15 Durendal

how can i delete chars from my list like dc_mat and dc_mathias_pike and names from my regiment?
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(08-02-2013, 01:59 PM)Templar_Mathias link Wrote: how can i delete chars from my list like dc_mat and dc_mathias_pike and names from my regiment?

"A feature is already in the pipes."
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(08-02-2013, 01:59 PM)Templar_Mathias link Wrote: how can i delete chars from my list like dc_mat and dc_mathias_pike and names from my regiment?

As it stands you just need to live with the characters you have. If you want to rename your chars then you can already do it form the Account menu on the top right.
I have noticed a little thing on the auction hall.
For instance I want to buy a lot of Hardened metal on the AH, I always have to log Hardened metal because every time I buy one, it goes back to the actual AH page. Is it possible to "stay" on the same page without having to log the main word again ? Smile
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel