Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes
Simpleton makes things simple !  ;D gj mate
How about a way to message house member or a house chat box in the brouser i know most use ts so the chat would be a bit much but a new member sending a message to say hi and intraduce themselves to the leader if they were invited by someone else idk just seems like when you do get into a house and go to the house screen your left thinking ummmmm ok......then leaving it and never going back
Another small suggestion: Show itemstats before you craft something. At the moment you can see item created but no information until you crafted it.
Is there any way to reserve house banners only for the house ? I just dislike seeing a bunch of ws guys with the vlka - banner.

Seems pretty hard to code for me, but we have an excellent dev team now i guess.

Ofc this is in no way a high priority request Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
I agree, but what if your character leave the house for any reason ? (e.g.. a trade) banner automatically changed ? Or allow only VLKA_Name players to get the banner ? Or automatically allocate VLKA banner to VLKA_Name players ? Not so easy...
(18-03-2013, 10:14 PM)Yvain link Wrote: I agree, but what if your character leave the house for any reason ? (e.g.. a trade) banner automatically changed ? Or allow only VLKA_Name players to get the banner ? Or automatically allocate VLKA banner to VLKA_Name players ? Not so easy...

True ! First idea that comes in mind is : make captains an leader appoint the right to wear "their" banner (and also let them remove it)
Wusel @ Omnia
Wouldn't it pose a problem if the following conditions were met:
1) More houses than possible banners - How would you determine which house has the right to bear a banner and which does not? Would you go and limit the amount of possible houses? By which parameters would you choose which house would loose their privilege to bear it's own banner?
2) All banners reserved by houses - Which banner would "homeless people" be abled to choose from? Would they have banners at all?

And now for a witty remark at the end of the post: I, too, was not exactly euphoric about seeing people with my house's banner. So I just made a real ugly one! (no, actually I think it's ok-ish).
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist
(19-03-2013, 12:32 AM)Motte link Wrote: Wouldn't it pose a problem if the following conditions were met:
1) More houses than possible banners - How would you determine which house has the right to bear a banner and which does not? Would you go and limit the amount of possible houses? By which parameters would you choose which house would loose their privilege to bear it's own banner?
2) All banners reserved by houses - Which banner would "homeless people" be abled to choose from? Would they have banners at all?

And now for a witty remark at the end of the post: I, too, was not exactly euphoric about seeing people with my house's banner. So I just made a real ugly one! (no, actually I think it's ok-ish).

For Point one : All should have that privilege. (well maybe starting on from five members or something . )

For Point Two : Some random banners to choose from for the homeless.(and the houses which cannot make their own banner)
Wusel @ Omnia
I still have the VLKA banner on my Murrow account =P Not a big fan of that many other banners since the ones I liked were removed
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I think running out of banner slots is a long term issue -- there are still plenty of slots, and even more so, there are LOTS of dead houses' banners that can be removed to free up space. That being said, there is always the generic Swadian banner that people can use. Perhaps, with the NI logo being made, that should be made into the main banner for the game.

Other than for the issue of moving houses for trading, I wish house tags were just automatically appended to your character rather than having to have it part of your name.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes