Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

MAP EDITS
I was editing certain maps for fun simply due to boredom and wanted to share the edits here to see any opinions. Overgrown wasn't much of a change but Swadian Town has a pretty big cading replacement. Not really determined to try and get them replaced within the mod but really just wanted to do it as a bit of enjoyment.

Town

Before: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EE6F6F3F6/

After: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...D54CC33FF/

I thought the original was a bit too bland and messy and did not blend very well with the rest of the map.

Overgrown

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...06801D946/

Not as big of a difference as Town, I just thought it looked pretty cool
I saw many people complain that hypers hell was too slow as most of the bots got stuck around the side. Not sure if it is changed for the next update but I done some changes of my own.

Old

Edit

I feel people would prefer something like this as its faster and the cading area much less dull. If people don't like it then so be it as im only doing this for enjoyment
looks really good
Why changing good maps like Overgrown or Hell? Rather change maps no one plays.
(30-06-2019, 03:43 AM)Hurricane Wrote: I saw many people complain that hypers hell was too slow as most of the bots got stuck around the side. Not sure if it is changed for the next update but I done some changes of my own.

Old

Edit

I feel people would prefer something like this as its faster and the cading area much less dull. If people don't like it then so be it as im only doing this for enjoyment
Dust 2 (remake)
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(30-06-2019, 12:38 PM)Forward Wrote: Why changing good maps like Overgrown or Hell? Rather change maps no one plays.

Quote:but really just wanted to do it as a bit of enjoyment.

Hypers hell ain't enjoyable, it's just too easy and slow
edit unpopular maps please
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(30-06-2019, 03:18 PM)Hurricane Wrote:
(30-06-2019, 12:38 PM)Forward Wrote: Why changing good maps like Overgrown or Hell? Rather change maps no one plays.

Quote:but really just wanted to do it as a bit of enjoyment.

Hypers hell ain't enjoyable, it's just too easy and slow

It's a good map for a small team. For large team, yes, it's slow, but it's rather bots' AI issue then map's. But NI needs good maps for both small and big teams, so keep Hell as it is.

Moreover you can make same scene on bad map and we will have one good map more. Like Forgotten Bay for example, which needs full rework and current map doesn't work a t all. Or Fortress Under Siege, no one likes current setup. Port Assault, which way slower then Hell will ever be.