Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bearded Axe and killing two birds with one stone.
Bearded Axe and killing two birds with one stone.

Do you remember those graceful Bearded Axe at crossbowmen? Being a crossbowman myself I am sure that every crossbowman would like to have the same axe in his Arsenal. 

And now remember the infamous Dwarf Axe which might be considered a really good weapon because of its speed, but is not used because it is too short. 

And you can already catch my thought. Yes I want to Dwarf Axe turned into a Bearded Axe and was available t5 crossbowmen and commando.

And I really do not know whether it will hurt Ni or Vice versa will benefit, because at the moment the number of Dwarf Axe can be measured in tens or even hundreds. So maybe you should just create a new legendary artifact.

In any case, write what you think about this
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Xbow has the same skill in 2hs as a sniper so almost nothing and with it being about as long as fang i would guess most people would want that instead or Da/Fell edge.

Given dwarf axe is about in line with ags and vgs in stats it would get nerf just so xbow can use it. Making dwarf axe even more shit than it already is. Idk by how much but you can compare fell edge to da that may give you some idea. The cost of usability in this game is high. 

[Image: 25e1bc26cc9a621c7b36791433b29ce3.png]

It's not the same thing at all as we have no 2hs that expand over 2 classes but hope you get an idea. If you say why didn't you use dragon sword vs fang as the example well they have big differences and the 1h stats for all classes are a lot closer anyway. 

I'm for dwarf axe getting a change in stats but i don't think xbow needs "2h" skill or 2hs otherwise we have even less of a reason to pick inf. 

If anything I'm against snipers having 2hs almost as it makes the 1hs useless or the 2hs seem so weirdly stated like how they are atm.

Eb vs wulfsbane
vs
Dur vs mortifer

Were the 1hs i feel in the end should be about the same stats the 2hs are set up weirdly so Eb doesn't outshine wulfsbane too much. 

I've suggested nerfing all sniper hero's 2h skill other than sentry that way Eb and other sniper 2hs can have almost the same stats as Inf ones. Doing this means having an eb as a sniper means you can drop it for an Inf and it can help the team like if you had a dur on you. 

This is how the 1h line of weapons is done for example. With Inf having the most skill, xbow mid and sniper last. 

The 1 Dev i said this to was against it so I would expect dwarf axe to get a big hit in stats just so a class could use it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Slashing archer is already gamedesign failure, slashing crossbowman will be another one.
(12-06-2019, 02:06 PM)Forward Wrote: Slashing archer is already gamedesign failure, slashing crossbowman will be another one.

A frying pan does the same job as my Wulfsbane and Eb at less than 1% of the cost. For this its arguably better for any Warden player that doesn't have stupid value.

I purely see all 1h/2hs for "warden" blocking utensils as they should be.

Yes, I know the problem of slashing archers. And I'm really not happy that they are. I believe that the archers can shoot, but not slashing
I do not aim to create slashing crossbowman. Have you seen Siege Master? His equipment is the greatest artefacts for all crossbowmen. Salet, Brigantine, bolts and crossbows and of course the unattainable Bearded Axe. It is not in any way should not have high damage. Let it be more like a Wormbane than a Legacy. It should just be a souvenir fit for attack and defense at the level of the crossbow. As if another bar in the way swedesboro Marauder-militia which searched the bodies after the battle in search of prey.
Of course, if it leads to slashing crossbowman, then my heart will be broken

Woody, I know there are a lot of cheap one-handed legendary crossbowmen. But didn't you ever want to give your crossbowman a Bearded Axe?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
How do you know he currently drops any xbow/bolts. Even if he did what does that have to do with his other weapons.

It's not like we have his bolts xbow or armour. Look at most drops and they come from bots that are not that class or would probably be a different hero.

I would rather have "good" axes for inf than ok ones that can be used by both. Even if you suggest moving dwarf axe to xbow I would rather it be for only inf.

Wormbane is something I either think needs to change or all orange loots need to be like. I would imagine most wormbanes are bought solely to be used on a warden. Therefore if it was locked to sniper and buff to be under eb with only a 2h mode people would be more happy than sad.

(12-06-2019, 02:59 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: But didn't you ever want to give your crossbowman a Bearded Axe?

No; melee weapons for ranged classes are only to be used for parrying.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I want to give my Crossbowman a Teutonic Robe

Oh well ....
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
dwarf axe could be made a bastard just like mjollnir, a "wormbane" only for inf (t4)

as for a crossbow weapon, dragon sword should be usable by t5 crossbowmen aswell (being t4 inf atm)
(12-06-2019, 06:20 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I want to give my Crossbowman a Teutonic Robe

Oh well ....

That is quite possibly the best feature request since Nord Kill Points.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.