Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall
(07-07-2019, 02:58 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i remember woody buying up all grinder helmets for 60k still lingering in ah when they were changed into griffon bascinets, shoulda have been like 15 pieces or so

That was debunked here though the screenshot is gone.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(07-07-2019, 02:58 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i remember woody buying up all grinder helmets for 60k still lingering in ah when they were changed into griffon bascinets, shoulda have been like 15 pieces or so

I had about 7 or so before the change.

Its no different ATM with some people having lots of 1 type of collectible. 

If anything I was lucky

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(07-07-2019, 04:29 PM)Woody Wrote:

I had about 7 or so before the change.

Its no different ATM with some people having lots of 1 type of collectible. 

If anything I was lucky

aah i guess you're right on this issue, my bad, i had like 4 of those but sold them cheaply or gave them away to newbie sergeants
(07-07-2019, 01:31 PM)Malong Wrote: Studded Gauntlets
I don't have a picture, but it was 700k gold

750k , My good Sir , still being worn with a smile on my face
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Fiendish bow, 2012-2013 2 mil.

Don’t have a picture.
Gur

Am I getting that strange feeling some guys are joking here?
You really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?!

Joking aside, only 2 legendaries i have seen on the ah besides the ones already mentioned are dragon axe 2-3mill ish 2015-16 and wormbane 900k 2014-15
(08-07-2019, 10:40 AM)Bobo Wrote: Am I getting that strange feeling some guys are joking here?

I don't have a picture, but I can't imagine there are joke posts.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(08-07-2019, 01:28 PM)Malong Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:40 AM)Bobo Wrote: Am I getting that strange feeling some guys are joking here?

I don't have a picture, but I can't imagine there are joke posts.

Jokes here? Never! 

You must be seeing things.

You mist the Plate over Leather for 40k that rammy got then he gave back to him.

After that, he sold it to me for 6m worth of junk

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I haven't played for a long time. Somebody explain to me what happened with the price of legendary?
Why is Aurora worth 1.5? AGS - 2, VGS - 2, Sun Glaive - 1.2. It's even cheaper than craft, more than the worst ones. What happened?
Judging by the prices during this time, there was a third class legendary of a different color
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam