Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

United Royal Guard Front
Hey you!
Are you a Royal Guard?
Are you tired of classist archers and rude crossbowmen?
Can't find an anvil?
Exhausted because you dont get lunch breaks?
If so I have the solution for you

Join the
United Royal Guard Front

[Image: GQeCLWt.png]

The United Royal Guard Front is an peaceful and nonviolent* union of Royal Guards. We aim to better working conditions for Royal Guards across Swadia as well as end the classism and discrimination we Royal Guards have to face on the regular. If you have ever joined a server and some crossbowman hiding behind a cade says "Yeah, I dont think we need a Royal Guard right now" then you need to take action and join the union!

Our core list of issues are as follows:

1. End classism against Royal Guards.
  2. Spread information about Nord Black Magic so that we are not blamed when the Nords slide through our shields and bodies.
  3. Spread awareness about the benefits of healing Royal Guards when the fighting is at its thickest.
  4. Improve anvil availability across all the defensive structures in Swadia.
  5. Educate engineers about the importance of good barricade placement.
  6. Put an end to unfavourable AFK-timers that make us lose experience and loot when our teammates takes forever to clear out the nords. #ImNotAFKImRG
  7. Educate all Swadians about the danger of using an illegitimate and unregistered Royal Guard (ie some scrub who picked up a shield from the ground)
Royal Guards! No longer must you stand idly by and be pestered by bowmen on their high horses! No longer must you run all the way across the map to find an anvil while the rest of the team stuffs their face with stew and chugs down barrel upon barrel of beer.

So if you are a Royal Guard and wish to join feel free to comment below. If you are not a Royal Guard, but still wish to support a righteous cause then you can be added to the supporter branch of the union.

Join the union - you got nothing to lose!
#NotAllRoyalGuards #ImNotAFKImRG #RoyalGuardLivesMatter

List of Leadership and Members

Documentation and Resources

Visuals and Media

United Royal Guard Front

* *Nonviolence not guaranteed. We may have to murder everybody.

TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music
Or you could just use the mini map and find a shield repair...
And then use it every wave prep...
That would solve like 90% of your issues
(23-07-2019, 03:42 PM)Thaffy Wrote:
  1. Put an end to unfavourable AFK-timers that make us lose experience and loot when our teammates takes forever to clear out the nords. #ImNotAFKImRG
    * *Nonviolence not guaranteed. We may have to murder everybod

They totally wont remove the AFK Timer I think...
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(23-07-2019, 04:00 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Or you could just use the mini map and find a shield repair...

preptime? I'm playing with DB, what is that?

Joke aside they are pretty easy to miss on some maps (even with minimap) and sometimes in horrible places. even with full preptime you have sometimes nearly no chance to get your shields fixed without to worry that nords shoot you down.
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.
What's next? A union of hoplites?
Good luck
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(23-07-2019, 04:00 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Or you could just use the mini map and find a shield repair...

That addresses 2/7 issues, quite far from 90% (one might say 20/63 of the way there).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
So I am not allowed to shield as Pavise as I am not "registered" as RG... I feel discriminated now.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
I would like to sign up. Three years ago when I primarily played RG, I submitted this feature request.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(23-07-2019, 04:23 PM)Julia. Wrote: So I am not allowed to shield as Pavise as I am not "registered" as RG... I feel discriminated now.

Hello Julia. I feel your concerns are fair, but I'm sure the Pavise have their own union no? If not we will consider including Pavise Champions in our glorious union when we hold the next United Royal Guard Front national congress.
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music