Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you vote for
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A.
36.00%
9 36.00%
B.
12.00%
3 12.00%
C.
12.00%
3 12.00%
D. Im here for the free shit post
40.00%
10 40.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Change the stats of [speed] bows
This thread is a place you can vote and say your opinion on the matter.

The stats of the speed bows are atm close to the [damage] line up. 

I want C. but would still B. take over A.

A. Leave them how they are.

B. Make them a bit faster to 90-94 speed and take away some amount of 1st flight speed then 2nd damage. 

C. Make the [speed] line up a lot more different by making it low flight speed + high speed + about the same in damage as atm. So like the old old Fiendish Bow vs Hurricane back in 2013-2015.

Stats wise I'm thinking [Example]

[Image: e4bebee8e76265b53189ff03a925ce24.png]

The missile speed/flight speed being at 40 - 45 I think will be fine for most players and not too jarring for the group of people that don't want this change. Used some of the market place bows to give you an idea of what that feels like.

I don't want [speed] bows to become just a copy of daggers so I would make it slower than daggers but have more flight speed than them. 100 speed vs 116 seems like a good place to be also given ingame we have more throwing skill than archery. This should put them about in between daggers and damage bows in speed.

Damage is the last step here and I'm not sure if I can put a number on it as testing will need to be done but I would expect it to be about the same as atm or a bit lower.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
im here for the shit posts
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

i  like the idea, but i dislike the example. missile speed on tempest is fine as it is, but the bow itself could be faster with 2 or 3 less dmg
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
Current bows balance is good. I like how you left only letters in voting to have ability to change letters in the post. Smart.
(03-08-2019, 02:08 PM)Forward Wrote: Current bows balance is good. I like how you left only letters in voting to have ability to change letters in the post. Smart.

I have not edited the post.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-08-2019, 02:56 PM)Woody Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:08 PM)Forward Wrote: Current bows balance is good. I like how you left only letters in voting to have ability to change letters in the post. Smart.

Yet.
(03-08-2019, 03:03 PM)Forward Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:56 PM)Woody Wrote:

Yet.

Big Grin
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
2 player crafted damage bows are the only thing lacking here - maybe oak bow - as yew bow alternative

and slayer bow for sharpshooter alternative