Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New concept of archers
(05-08-2019, 11:13 AM)Woody Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 10:50 AM)oracolus Wrote: I was talking about Archer classes in generall when i said " Archers usually dominate on the battlefield" if i wanted to be precise then i would have added warden to that statement.
No, you see mainly Warden not "Archer classes in generall".
First off, you are not the one to decide what i see and dont see when playing.

Secondly, spreadsheet or not, Archery is still gonna be the go-to method for a majority of people, simply because it holds advantages that infantry cant compete with, and yes it is more visible in the late game with high-end gear more than the early game.

And thirdly, why give them more profficiency with two-handers? That role falls for Zwei. I am not the one to paint the devil on the wall but if feels like there´s a generall bias in NI, like, "Just buff the archery with infantry proficiencies and it evens out" ?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(05-08-2019, 11:28 AM)oracolus Wrote: First off, you are not the one to decide what i see and dont see when playing.

Stats don't lie but people can. A dev can prove me wrong with numbers but I'm the one that has put forward overwhelming evidence what I said is true.

(05-08-2019, 11:28 AM)oracolus Wrote: Secondly, spreadsheet or not, Archery is still gonna be the go-to method for a majority of people, simply because it holds advantages that infantry cant compete with, and yes it is more visible in the late game with high-end gear more than the early game.

Atm, I'm not even sure. Cm/Re is on the rise.

Ranged can't really compete on normal where bots do less damage to the point you don't need a healer. This can be pushed to the start of hard or maybe even the end with the gear I have. Ping is what holds me back... the sad life of being Australian.

This is the problem with Inf and all melee/armour heroes. Extra Hp is a good fix as the numbers can be adjusted for what difficulty you play on. Do I think the extra hp system is perfect? Hello no, I would give it a 6/10 but a 10/10 for effort.

I have the best set up for Jugg and just about the other 3 heroes. I don't want a buff where I can stand in a normal server and not take any damage but I would want one where I can last more than 10-15s on wave 9 normal with the best armour in the game.

The game for me is not constant at all when I play Jugg. No joke I've gone through full hard runs without hitting my extra hp... Mind you this is getting almost 100 kills so no I'm not just afk.

Playstyle is the biggest factor when playing a class like this.

Understanding what can kill you and what is takeable.
Understand people are very random for when they heal.
Understand the best weapon when Inf or in melee is other people next to you. [other inf aka a shielder would be good]

(05-08-2019, 11:28 AM)oracolus Wrote: And thirdly, why give them more profficiency with two-handers? That role falls for Zwei. I am not the one to paint the devil on the wall but if feels like there´s a bias, like, "Just buff the archery with infantry proficiencies and it evens out" ?

Lol ok, lets play the game of being bias

1. Zwei was my 1st hero
2. My loadout for Inf is arguably better than the other 3 as I enjoin it more on avg. I have put more of my wealth into it vs any other class.
3. I clearly play mara the most out of all heroes yet in my post I'm willing to say it may need a nerf.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
unfortunately I can not anything to say for pikeman''s because I don't play them. But I can only say one thing. If an Archer is competition zweihander (already is at the moment) that it is absurd. Archers must have the ability to shoot.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
"Stats don't lie but people can."

For what reasons would i try to beutify my playthroughs of this game or anyone elses for that matter?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(05-08-2019, 12:12 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: unfortunately I can not anything to say for pikeman''s because I don't play them. But I can only say one thing. If an Archer is competition zweihander (already is at the moment) that it is absurd. Archers must have the ability to shoot.

2hs with a poke mode + hammers

vs

polearms with a crush mode + spears

Mara has the same slashing power as zwei but has less tools that help in melee for ranged stats/items (throwing). Mara has throwing vs Zwei has 1hs + bastard weapons + shields + better armour + extra hp all the time.

Replace Mara with Sentry. 

2hs with a poke mode + hammers

vs

2hs with a poke mode 

Sentry has the same slashing power as zwei but has less tools that help in melee for ranged stats/items (Bows). Sentry has bows vs Zwei has 1hs + bastard weapons + shields + better armour + extra hp all the time.

Sentry has even lower armour than mara mind you.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I hate to say it, but in public, you're more likely to see Sentry chopping and poking his Pride than zweihander or even pikeman. And only left a hundred it is easier. Because you're a f*ing ninja who runs the fastest, jumps higher, has a big two-handed sword and bow. God, all he needs is f*ing shurikens. Against this background, the Sentry still needs to improve skill? Compared to him, zweihander is already a collective character. No one plays it, but everyone has it for collection
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam