Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question's about Extra Hp
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...t=extra+hp

May as well link that as it shows how it is atm. The only difference I can see is it being under the normal hp not on top. 

1) Can it be set up so we have different values for each wave rather than each mode?

For each type of wave, a custom multiplier to find how much extra hp you get could be made to make the game more linear for the heroes that get extra hp. 

For why I want this ill give an example with a full set of upgraded def. Yes, this is normal but it shows the idea on other waves on other modes.

https://i.gyazo.com/29d6d2ab0ae128f455f1...086708.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/16f5922ca3b59ab6777e...cd1036.mp4

Waves are very very unbalanced in terms of melee. Waves are probably just as unbalanced in terms of ranged however for most classes even in Inf if you get hit your dead anyway or a good chunk of hp is gone. For me at least it's not as notable.  

Atm for me w9 normal can kill me quicker than most waves on hard and even some rag waves...

It would be also a good time to ask if a wave has only ranged or is true melee so only 1 type is it better than what it should be if it had both? Would wave 11 in hard get a nerf in melee if Ward of Ragnar and Entranced Beserker could throw stuff?

With the best armour ingame, I'm not sure how good it should be on normal, hard, rag and cav. I don't want to be able to tank wave 9 normal for more than 45secs+ but it should be doing less damage than w12 normal.

I will say this... This would be not needed if waves were linear in how much damage they do but this could be easier to do as a fix...???

I'll also point out in melee with having all 3 damage types so, for example, some waves with cut I can take for sure but as soon as I see a blunt or p weapon even on normal I'm in trouble.

I do think that's a good counter to a melee charge or just not caring but some waves are fully one thing aka challenge waves like... Wolf Clan Warriors vs Fire Jotnes.

Should they have different a multiplier? I'm not sure.

2) Cav and Normal want to give us some extra hp? 

From question 1 maybe we start off with 0 extra hp but then get some at the latter waves.

3) As Kaas showed here can Jugg have 50% of the extra hp on top and the other 50% below like it is atm. In so many hard waves I either bearly hit my extra hp or never use it.

Like how Kaas at 20sec's waits for more hp I would like to do the same thing with Jugg and other heroes. 

My question 3 would be if most people don't want it this way could you make it toggle so people can pick how extra hp works for them?

Also I think how you said this Kass "The only way to restore the temporary health is by waiting out the out of combat penalty."

I don't think that should be a thing given it goes up by 10% every 3secs (30secs till full). 

Don't want to be able to stand in a wave and heal like a wave is no there but if I could heal maybe slower when in combat? 

That could be my answer I'm looking for as then it rewards playing safe to heal so it's a different multiplier but you still get to restore extra hp when in combat just at a lower rate.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Regarding the refill of temp health, its been changed to no damage taken if I'm not wrong. You can hit bots, as long you block their hits you will still refill health.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
My question also possesses "about extra hp"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-08-2019, 01:56 PM)Malong Wrote: My question also possesses "about extra hp"

what a unethical post
(19-08-2019, 01:59 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 01:56 PM)Malong Wrote: My question also possesses "about extra hp"

what a unethical post

"An [Elegy], Baron."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Extra HP should be removed, it creates great disbalance between classes.

Melee classes have more normal HP, more armour and ability to use shields anyway by basic NI and whole M&B design. Adding extra HP based on some virtual parameter "because some class related to infantry" is incredibly unfair to all other classes.

If Jugg is a piece of shit by design mistake it's not a reason to disfigure whole game balance. There are other classes there are pieces of shit but no one fixes them ever (and it's for better if you see this balance attempt with "infantry extra hp").

It was and it is my position. Remove infantry extra HP.
(19-08-2019, 03:13 PM)Forward Wrote: Extra HP should be removed, it creates great disbalance between classes.

Melee classes have more normal HP, more armour and ability to use shields anyway by basic NI and whole M&B design. Adding extra HP based on some virtual parameter "because some class related to infantry" is incredibly unfair to all other classes.

If Jugg is a piece of shit by design mistake it's not a reason to disfigure whole game balance. There are other classes there are pieces of shit but no one fixes them ever (and it's for better if you see this balance attempt with "infantry extra hp").

why dont you think about it the balance since INF is suppose to be a tank class anyways and its a melee class it is literally the only class dedicated to hand to hand combat it is balance with extra HP its not game breaking it does make a difference it helps the common inf user in certain situations
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
(19-08-2019, 04:16 PM)Moose Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 03:13 PM)Forward Wrote: Extra HP should be removed, it creates great disbalance between classes.

why dont you think about it the balance since INF is suppose to be a tank class anyways and its a melee class it is literally the only class dedicated to hand to hand combat it is balance with extra HP its not game breaking it does make a difference it helps the common inf user in certain situations

It's discriminating to whole Pikeman class tree at minimum. It's discriminating to non-Inf shielder classes. It's unfair in too many ways.
(19-08-2019, 04:27 PM)Forward Wrote:

It's discriminating to whole Pikeman class tree at minimum. It's discriminating to non-Inf shielder classes. It's unfair in too many ways.
What's your point? Inf does not have the ability to kite or kill bots in ranged(except legio). Pikeman on the other hand can kite(as hoplite even in melee), is ranged and they don't even do the most dmg in melee. Imo ranged just either get nerfed or inf dmg buffed.
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(19-08-2019, 04:43 PM)Peleus Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 04:27 PM)Forward Wrote:

What's your point? Inf does not have the ability to kite or kill bots in ranged(except legio). Pikeman on the other hand can kite(as hoplite even in melee), is ranged and they don't even do the most dmg in melee. Imo ranged just either get nerfed or inf dmg buffed.

My point is as let's say Zwei you can survive headshot from wave 14 hard Ballistaman and Halb can't. And I don't see how theoretical Halb's ability to kite can justify Zwei have 50% more HP (on top of better armour as well, don't mentioning additional damage reduction on some inf classes we all know). And with combination with new healing system it's ridiculously OP, because 1s later you will be full health again.