Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Server Class buffs
(24-09-2019, 08:34 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: Instead of having buffs and stuff, I would much rather see a completely new game mode, something that requires even more team work than Ragnarok.

As said here.

(20-09-2019, 07:39 PM)Woody Wrote: When it comes down to it we have "easy" + normal + hard + rag + cav + event servers. A harder mode than rag makes no sense given new servers would need to be paid for. More importantly it would be easier to change existing modes then make completely new ones.

(24-09-2019, 08:47 AM)Cygan Wrote:
(23-09-2019, 05:50 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Full invasion 2

Instead of having buffs, i would much rather see... skills. For example 'shield bash'  for rg that make enemies unable to attack for 5 sec, 'rage' for zwei that buff his damage and attack speed for 30%. And cd 3 waves or 3 minutes. Etc. Smile

Believe me, I like the idea of new stuff like this but new stuff like this is 
1. untested 
2. we are speaking from a perspective where we are not sure what can and can't be done.  

Just from this game, I can see stuff like 

-Mitigation (damage reduction) - Done
-Chance to Revive Effects
-EXP/Gold Effects
-Critical chance to do some % more of damage 
-Heal After wave end
-Damage taken may restore some HP

I'm sure we could make a list of over 100 buffs Ni could get but at the end of the day, this thread will talk about the buff being normal Ni stats given it 100% can be done.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|