Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Server Class buffs
Going into this be aware I want this game to be harder in general but this will be a way to get some stats back but not all. 

2 or more people over the years have suggested you get buffs when using item sets for example If you had a full gothic set it would give you something extra. I'm against this for obvious reasons. It's too hard to get certain items in this game and some classes just have more "sets" Etc..

The idea would be you have set groups like if you have all 4 sniper heroes ingame you get some buff. The best example that's clean would be if you have Pc + Rg in the same server that's + 1 shielding or whatever.

For how much this buffs people idk... Should the buffs go to everyone or just that group of people idk... 

The groups of buffs I would do is.

All 16 heroes in the server 
-This will be the best buff possible given this will be the hardest to set up on events and will just about never happen on a public server. 
Given it will be a 16/16 server no overlap in hero can happen other than a possible admin.

All of 4 heroes (Warden + Senti + Sentry + Ranger) - Sniper heroes
- Warden + Senti + Sentry + Ranger
- Mp + Hoplite + Mara + Halb
- Avent + Cm + Repeater + Pc
- Leg + Zwei + Rg + Jugg

All same type of heroes (Warden + Mp + Cm + Repeater) - Pure ranged heroes
-Warden + Mp + Cm + Repeater
-Senti + Avent + Leg
-Sentry + Mara + Hoplite + Zwei
-Ranger + Halb + Jugg
-Pc + Rg

What this does is gives a reason to plain on events more. Rather than asking "Do we have a shielder" The question(s) becomes a lot more refined to the point people are asking. "Can you play on this hero". 

The idea of buff banners is on my mind with this request so what you could do is make 16 different buff banners for each class so like "[Warden] Buff Banner". Now that will be a nice wealth sink lol... 

The idea is on my Warden I can bring a Sentry banner so we don't need a real Sentry in-game. You could lock certain banners to certain classes that way maybe heroes can only bring banners that help other heroes. 

If you don't like that idea may be the cheaper banners are locked to fewer classes. For example, so a green banner for [Warden] is locked Jugg but a light blue banner for [Warden] is locked to Jugg and Rg etc...

Be a nice way to do buff banners as the buffs can be done without them. All the banners do is make it easier to get the buffs as you don't need that class to be in sever just need that banner to represent them.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I like it a lot
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
or instead some kind of buff similar to Full invasion 2: For Example:
Chosen Marksman Increase Accuracy of All T1-T4 Crossbowmen,
Aventurier Increase Melee Damage of  All T1-T4 Crossbowmen,
Pavise reduce Damage Taken of All T1-T4 Crossbowmen,
Repeater inrease Attack Speed of  All T1-T4 Crossbowmen,
Zwei increase Attack Dmg of All  All T1-T4 Infrantry

etc.

Now one could make the buff only for lower tiers or either also for t5 on hard/rag difficulty
Nonsense, this game is too easy already. Yes, many heroes are useless, but making them usable to get some artificial buffs seems wrong to me.
(23-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Forward Wrote: Nonsense, this game is too easy already. Yes, many heroes are useless, but making them usable to get some artificial buffs seems wrong to me.

+1
(23-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Forward Wrote: Nonsense, this game is too easy already. Yes, many heroes are useless, but making them usable to get some artificial buffs seems wrong to me.

+1
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."

+1
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
I will start by saying 1 of the devs is not just for this type of thing but suggested something very close to it. 

[Image: 4e6c1b473748bffca9ceefedceb04a89.png]

I'm sure Kaas would be against giving Warden and other heroes like it the same treatment going from other posts his made. 
In theory, this is the best chance for classes like Warden have to get any type of buff like this. Rather than it being the more of that hero in server the better, that hero becomes its the more heroes you have in the server the better not just you but you all become.   

(23-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Forward Wrote: Nonsense, this game is too easy already.

Did you even read this thread let alone the 1st sentence? Nice.  

(23-09-2019, 08:12 AM)Woody Wrote: Going into this be aware I want this game to be harder in general but this will be a way to get some stats back but not all. 

(23-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Forward Wrote: Yes, many heroes are useless

Unless is the wrong word as many people see potential in some or all heroes. Some people even see some "Unless" heroes as fine possibly op. This is subjective as fuck by calling them useless when it's not the point of this request. 

(23-09-2019, 07:21 PM)Forward Wrote: making them usable to get some artificial buffs seems wrong to me.

Goes both ways. The "Useless" heroes buff the other ones and the other heroes buff the "Useless" ones.

The idea Kaas suggested is a good starting point but im sure you would be against that as well given people could get a server full of just Jugg. 
Sure I guess you would have diminishing returns at some point but even then I'm not for it. I want to guess you are not for it even more so if it was only Jugg that got this change. 

What im suggesting here is making rag harder 1st then having some way to get some stats back (not all) in preparation for the run. 

(21-09-2019, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: I want rag to be something a team with only housecraftables could do but a system that still is arguably harder then ATM. This is 100% posable given public teams on rag can complete rag with half the team being "afk" or at least not putting in 100% let alone 75%.

This system or one like it gives the new Chinese people a better chance to do rag even if rag itself gets harder. 

Sure the preparation beforehand got harder but that's the point here. Reward the run that does so and not the one that haphazardly starts it right away.

Someone pm' ed me about banners saying doesn't that defeat the purpose? 

The banner takes up the support slot so i see it as a trade off. It would be almost impossible for everyone to have a banner in rag altho you could get away with it in normal and maybe hard.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Instead of having buffs and stuff, I would much rather see a completely new game mode, something that requires even more team work than Ragnarok.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/84824488
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(23-09-2019, 05:50 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Full invasion 2

Instead of having buffs, i would much rather see... skills. For example 'shield bash'  for rg that make enemies unable to attack for 5 sec, 'rage' for zwei that buff his damage and attack speed for 30%. And cd 3 waves or 3 minutes. Etc. Smile
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets