Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Version 3.0 concerns
I don't mind the idea of tricksters being able to teleport behind players and such, but it's tough when there's an almost filled server, and 6 of them somehow randomly teleport behind one player, instagibbing him.
Hi there,I'm a 40 lvl player and registered to start this topic.

With the new patch,I've faced with many annoying issues/negations.

1.Sudden:

The invaders are great.Loved tricksters and priests.But they come too quickly.C'mon we can kill the veteran huscarls with difficulty.Give us a break.Just send the priests and other stuff a little later. 8) So we can make money&retrieve items before we encounter them.(As you know you can drop more items in hard mode.)

2.Unbalanced Specialities:

Huscarls are too hard to kill and too easy to be killed by :'(.At least give us a chance to escape.They run too fast (as fast as sniper class) and kills immediately with just two blows.No running away...They have a hell of armor.No fighting back if they're close too...

3.The map voting:

I started to hate playing on the same map.It may be an unlucky coincedence.But I'm sick of playing Swadian City.The map is impossible to defend. >SadThey come all over the place from 3 different points.The map is hard enough and we can't just change it.(I couldn't even see Swadian Town,Jeldan Castle(or was it city?))The mod is making the map more unloved with repeats.

Optional:The map is bad enough.Sorry but you may think about removing it from the list. :-[

4.Unbalance between mobs and players:

Each of the mobs are simply stronger than any player.Players can't improve themselves.You are not able to be better than any of them...Because you hit the last class(sniper,commando etc.).So No improving stats.OK not problem.You don't have to add new classes.

Just add items that can be made by armorsmith and blacksmith.So there will be a nice trading system in the game. Wink

5.Tricksters:

They gain speed bonus by teleporting if they're close to you.By this way they can kill you in one blow.And they're too many considering their strength.

6.Blunt Damage:
This is an important one to me and isn't the problem of last patch.I bought an expensive armor with the joy of being sniper.It doesn't work against practice swords,practice daggers,hatchets,poles,pikes that are swiped  :o .Blunt damage shouldn't do that much damage.I have a damn armor...How can they beat me to my death with wooden swords and staff.Even arrows doesn't do that damage.

Thank you for reading this.Don't judge me before reading it.
(16-01-2012, 03:38 PM)_666_ link Wrote: Make the first 2~3 waves of hard mode a little bit easier, its kinda annoying to start anew every minute. (Less enemies maybe.)
Might be a bit radical, but please remove that "no xp/loot for lvl 42+ at normal mode" ****, or atleast change it to level 50+ or whatsoever.
Its genuinely boring to play on a normal mode server with 15 red shirt folks, we need some of the higher level people playing on normal mode too.
Hard mode huscarls should have lower shield skill, as they are the most common enemies appearing, but due to their immense shield skill archers become quite useless.
                        "                          less  throwing wpf, it happens pretty often to me that I get an axe into my face out of nowhere, without any warning or chance to dodge.
(Thats okay for rangers, they are meant to act like that and spawn seldom.)

With Regards,

I agree on easier first waves.
For me the best teamwork is done when a team is able to hold its ground. In most cases that means some sort of a line of defense. With multiple entries and the tricksters spawning behind the line this is really hard if not impossible. Ofcourse there are also open maps that are more suitable for cav and archers, but it would be great to have some possability of a defendable spot (even for a last stand hehe).

I think the pikemen are overpowered or come in too much numbers. If you manage to hit one, the other 4 will manage to overhead swing you at long range, 2 hits and you are dead (elite armor lvl 40). Hoping for some tweaking here.

Tricksters spawning next to you kiling you instantly, only 20 seconds after start of a map is no fun. It is basically bad luck. But after 5 times in a row I simply disconnect. Some tweaking needed here.

Keep on the good work.

Well for the time being I'm thinking that no loot from normal is a bit of over kill - with the map adjustments and what not it is a lot harder to do as much damage as a commando is given credit in the later waves of Normal - so no loot just seems criminal when they (the later waves) do take a good bit of time and effort to still get to.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Reintroduce map polls please, but change the limit for a poll to be accepted to 75% or more. (Not 100%, think about it and you will understand the reason why.)
I want loot to craft, but I can't even kill more then 3 or 4 enemies a wave from hardmode, so I'm screwed.  All my income has become just like the American Economy, nonexistent.  Now I only play on Normal Servers to gain exp because thats the only thing I can really benefit from playing at this time...

Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(16-01-2012, 10:10 PM)_666_ link Wrote: Reintroduce map polls please, but change the limit for a poll to be accepted to 75% or more. (Not 100%, think about it and you will understand the reason why.)
Why not 100%? 100% will still work in emergencies, like a bot being stuck or EVERYBODY wanting to change. But let's say there's one cav. If he wants to stay, he can, and the map will change when it's run its full course. At its lowest i would say have map polling at 90%. That would mean that with 10 or more players the vote will pass despite one opposing vote, but not with 2 opposing votes.
There is always one idiot pressing 2 just because he thinks it would be a hell of a fun to stick to a evidently bugged map, (Me)
and those who press 2 as a reflex reaction when a poll-message pops up. (Also me)
90% should be a perfect value.
You may already have plans for some or all of these suggestions so bear with me.

-Hard Mode
Make hard mode a tad bit less hard: less enemies for the first waves or lower some values a tad, i understand it's hard mode but being decimated in the first round is a buzz kill.
Give the enemy less projectiles, I get archers, but it feels a bit like overkill to have pike-men, vet soldiers, shield maidens, and the like throwing clogging life giving air with deadly projectiles.
Shields are a bit of a problem, when you shoot someone in the toe you don't expect their shield to magically catch the arrow and move it up to chest height (maybe give the shield less coverage or the bot less shield skill.)
-Quests
I would love to see some quests for Hard Mode. with simple rewards like 5k assist exp or 1k gold, crafting materials and the like.
a few more quests for normal mode maybe one named Death Row where you kill 1k prisoners. giving something like 50 points and 1k gold or crafting items.

- Medium Mode
maybe take the last 10 waves of easy mode and mix them with the first 10 waves of hard mode? or a 12 8 combo? that would be interesting

Hardmode is very hard!

The only feedback I'd have on it is that it is completely pointless to play whilst tricksters are like they are. So many times i have had a swing perfectly at them and literally just the moment before impact they teleport straight behind you.

I don't mind being raped when its someone who's straight out outfighting me, even if its a bot, but when your hit was certain and then immediately they are behind you its definitely rage quit time. There is no skill involved in fighting these, it is pure luck and i don't play mount and blade to gamble.

I have no problem at all with any of the rest of hardmode, it lives up to its name and that is awesome but those tricksters need nerfing fast please!
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html