Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mechanics from some other game.
(11-01-2020, 09:38 AM)Julia. Wrote: Respawning when spawns are still full with bots (as a timer will not care about that).

Dead players when a boss is killed (due to timers aswell).

Well.

(11-01-2020, 07:38 AM)Woody Wrote: Rather than tomes being pure respawn it could be (example) 2mins of auto respawning and it takes 30sec's respawn. This by itself I would like to see in Ni. 

It not much different to how it is atm other than its a trade-off. Having the tome not "work" when you use it vs in being an effect that allows respawning for a period of time. Guess nothing is stopping this being its own item for the people that would rather this.

In that 30sec's or whatever it maybe it would be up to your team to make sure you can respawn safely. It's not much different from what we have now.

When toming for a boss the longest you would need to wait before making the kill is 30sec's and this is with the suggestion I made (30s). If anything mutable tomes don't need to be used within a secern time frame. This is a big buff for some teams as Im sure I don't need to remind anyone how quick some teams can go through 5 tomes on 1 boss.   

(11-01-2020, 09:38 AM)Julia. Wrote: We can restart the map by going spec. Other resets like that could end up in either farming a certain wave or the loot system to be completely overhauled.

You cant reset the map on wave 10 when you fail unless its an event and even I'm not just talking map wise.

This would allow you to wipe on wave 10 rag then try wave 10 again. Each wave would be a checkpoint where your team can keep on trying to pass or restart to the beginning with a new map. 

Like I said no Idea what you do here as you looted on that wave 10 you wiped on. If an easy solution to this problem was found I would be for this suggestion.

Also, whats stopping people from doing w15 over and over again till someone loots. Think that's a bigger problem as I'm not even sure how you could solve that problem. 

Unless loot is predetermined on each wave but that sounds like a mess in code.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Mechanics from some other game. - by DR. - 11-01-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: wat b thes - by Julia. - 11-01-2020, 09:38 AM
RE: wat b thes - by DR. - 11-01-2020, 10:18 AM
RE: wat b thes - by Fendi - 11-01-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: wat b thes - by DR. - 11-01-2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Mechanics from some other game. - by Julia. - 11-01-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Mechanics from some other game. - by DR. - 12-01-2020, 04:51 AM