Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord Discussion Thread
(08-04-2020, 04:50 AM)Forward Wrote: I like how you always find arguments not even remotely related to discussion topic.

Both games needed more time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-04-2020, 05:07 AM)Woody Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:50 AM)Forward Wrote: I like how you always find arguments not even remotely related to discussion topic.

There are thousands of games. You just arbitrary choose No Man's Sky. Pure trolling.
(08-04-2020, 05:15 AM)Forward Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 05:07 AM)Woody Wrote:

There are thousands of games. You just arbitrary choose No Man's Sky. Pure trolling.

I picked No Man's Sky for a number of reasons. You just arbitrary picked "Pure trolling" as my only reason.

No Man's Sky is a shit, therefore Bannerlord is a shit. I picked No Man's Sky for a number of reasons. I'm not a troll.
(08-04-2020, 05:24 AM)Forward Wrote: No Man's Sky is a shit, therefore Bannerlord is a shit. I picked No Man's Sky for a number of reasons. I'm not a troll.

You are just misinformed. I would recommend looking at the video... If you don't want to look at a 1 hour vid well at least do 39:08 to 47:13.

Even if you don't want to look at that look at the recent reviews on steam.

[Image: 7f75d8682d0d6d95e54f97cb6f890034.png]

Woody, knock off your pointless arguing or I'll revoke your posting privileges till Bannerlord exits early access. It's getting really annoying to read the same unconstructive posts over and over again.
(08-04-2020, 06:17 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Woody, knock off your pointless arguing or I'll revoke your posting privileges till Bannerlord exits early access. It's getting really annoying to read the same unconstructive posts over and over again.

My comment on Forwards post was showing what he said about bannerload was the same thing said about so many games. His post clearly showed the game has things It's missing or things that don't work. The game needs work... That's not an opinion that's a fact.

This is why I said: "The same thing was said about this game." This was showing It may be unplayable or buggy atm but we have hope In the coming years/months. This reference would have made sense to him if he was aware of how Man's Sky has changed from overhyped like bannerload to some extent to a functioning game with a striving player base just like warband.  

Revoking my posting privileges just because you don't want to read them...  Just add me to your Ignore list If you don't want to read my posts.

Edit using steam stats they just about have the same player numbers. This comparison was even better then I was thinking. 

[Image: 3462857f0573f558e8b17cd77f4ff0bb.png]

(08-04-2020, 04:38 AM)Woody Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:20 AM)Forward Wrote: I was sceptical at first. I thought it's going to be quite shitty at start. But watched some streams and just bought it. The game has huge potential. I enjoy it a lot even in this unfinished state. It looks like a game I will play for many years. Like Warband, but better.
Of course there are issues. But combat is here. War is here. What else do you need.

The same thing was said about this game.

I have played bannelord for 20 hours now. Only multiplayer but nothing gamebreaking. It's fun and a good game for an early access release. They fix bugs daily and as a dev I can understand them. It's nearly impossible to find any bugs in a very closed testing environment so they have to release an unstable alpha game because they lack the company size to have enough testers. And apart from that any game of that size has buggy early releases and open beta tests nowadays. That they area fixing bugs on a daily basis shows me they are really motivated. As I said I have not yet crashed once and I think it's already a fun and good game. If you don't like it right now just go ahead and play something else.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(08-04-2020, 09:47 AM)Jalau Wrote: I have played bannelord for 20 hours now. Only multiplayer but nothing gamebreaking. It's fun and a good game for an early access release. They fix bugs daily and as a dev I can understand them. It's nearly impossible to find any bugs in a very closed testing environment so they have to release an unstable alpha game because they lack the company size to have enough testers. And apart from that any game of that size has buggy early releases and open beta tests nowadays. That they area fixing bugs on a daily basis shows me they are really motivated. As I said I have not yet crashed once and I think it's already a fun and good game. If you don't like it right now just go ahead and play something else.

Nice to see some constructive criticism however you maybe you will be surprised I agree with most of what you said. 

I agree playtesting is needed in most games (alpha) however I would be sceptical the devs maglicy get much faster fixing bugs. Maybe with the influx of cash they can buy more dev power but once again I'm sceptical.

I've been constant before even we got the alpha that It would take time to get better than Warband. It will be better in time but when will that be half a year? a year? multiple years? 

It's subjective I guess so for me It will take some time maybe a year+? idk we will see. Bannerlord needs work till I'll call it a good game. 

(08-04-2020, 09:47 AM)Jalau Wrote: If you don't like it right now just go ahead and play something else.

I'm waiting till we get good mods and even then idk I'm in no rush.

@ Woody a bit off topic but did you play No man's sky aswell?

I think it is best to play bannerlord only casually right now and don't invest too much time into a playthrough because fixes might make it savegame incompatible, learning what's new and then return to NI Tongue