Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lokis Ability. Cool down?
Dear Developers,

I am a big fan of kiting in NI and so are probably many others too. Since the new quests came out my passion even kindled again and I really enjoy doing any kind of maps to their max.

But during all the runs I found something really annoying which I have to call into question. While Thor and Odin do their abilities once in Idk 30 sec if even that, Loki does it like every 2 seconds and I don't even carry too far with that. You may have seen my video I posted recently about how fast a Loki wave can wipe due to those tricksters. I'm not going to ask if we could have the ability being changed or even deleted, but I'd like to ask for some cool down time. I'd be fine if I could have in mind that once Loki  spawned a trickster behind me and I manage to kill it, I'd be safe from his ability at least for some more seconds like 10/20/30 or smth untill he can spawn another one so you have time to do some damage to Loki or even for a reload. 

Out of 6 Runs I did today, I wiped 5 to Loki and that due to his ability. I had him being the last one alive after a sweaty race between me and 8 other tricksters already but from one second to another there's another trickster behind me which is not a problem at all but then shortly afterwards the second and even the third one appeared. It's like a whole new wave after I blinked once. I'd really appreciate his ability to become a bit customized by a cool down just like Thor and Odin have a cool down. At least I have never seen Odin doing pointies once every 2 seconds nor have I seen Thor doing that.

Kindly regards,

Angar
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Solo kill Loki.
Dont need nerf him. 
It must be difficult and challenge!

P.S. Nerf fucking Legio or buff MP.
     My Shop    My Steam
Making Loki more consistent would be nice but not a nerf.

Thor can do his AOE once you get Into his range well maybe something like that for Loki.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-02-2020, 11:17 AM)Woody Wrote: Making Loki more consistent would be nice but not a nerf.

Thor can do his AOE once you get Into his range well maybe something like that for Loki.

I think now Loki is ok, u need every times be ready for spawn trickster.
Sometimes it’s too difficult when 3 or more appear in a row.
But if you do it right, in time you will have a chance, even then.
     My Shop    My Steam
It is a challenge even without the non stop spawning tricksters. Also, I can't remember saying it was impossible and should be nerfed into the ground. I'm only asking for a cool down.
Your five runs there are not too meaningfull considering you had good maps + It doesn't show if tricksters spawned or not. Even I did some successfull loki kites: [Image: FWkCPdE.png]

P.S, don't start a new topic here. Its about lokis ability and not about MP and Legio
Loki's ability should trigger a 30 second grace period before a new trickster can spawn on the same player. I'll have a look later and decide whether anything should be done to the timer
(25-02-2020, 11:54 AM)Angar Wrote: It is a challenge even without the non stop spawning tricksters. Also, I can't remember saying it was impossible and should be nerfed into the ground. I'm only asking for a cool down.
Your five runs there are not too meaningfull considering you had good maps + It doesn't show if tricksters spawned or not. Even I did some successfull loki kites: [Image: FWkCPdE.png]

P.S, don't start a new topic here. Its about lokis ability and not about MP and Legio
[Image: Mdjqb3VGukg.jpg]
6 solo kills, ~5-6 in duo.
my first kill Loki on "Senuzda Cavern" (dont remember map name + my bad english) ~1 month ago
he crazy spam ability (2x time spawn 3 trickster nonestop, and 2-3 time 2 trickster)
total ability more than 15 (but i dont have proof for it)

(25-02-2020, 12:04 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Loki's ability should trigger a 30 second grace period before a new trickster can spawn on the same player. I'll have a look later and decide whether anything should be done to the timer
Pls don't touch this.
or my solo run will become deadly boring.
     My Shop    My Steam
(25-02-2020, 12:04 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Loki's ability should trigger a 30 second grace period before a new trickster can spawn on the same player. I'll have a look later and decide whether anything should be done to the timer
Okay that'd be awesome!
(25-02-2020, 12:22 PM)Angar Wrote:
Okay that'd be awesome!

Maybe it's got more to do with It being set time and not scaling with the number of people on the server?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

It's definitely not working like this atm, as Akanamah says, sometimes he just spawn 3 tricksters on you in 5 seconds.