Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A better meta
(03-03-2020, 03:26 PM)Forward Wrote: Shielders do nothing that means no fun gameplay.
Slashers auto-click one button - no fun gameplay.

This Is not

(03-03-2020, 06:35 AM)Woody Wrote: objectivity when making a post... 

I could say this.

Ranged auto-click one button - no fun gameplay.

(03-03-2020, 03:26 PM)Forward Wrote: The game should motivate people to play ranged classes, because more then 1-2 melee characters will lead to lack of space at cades and blocking ranged characters. As I said, I only see utility role for melees. And very important to have them good in both shielding and slashing, that means replaceable, and no more wipes after your shielder stupidly died when you're low on tomes or just left the game, crashed or whatever. Useful support - yes, must have dedicated - no.

It works both ways... You can have too many ranged on some maps the same way you can have too many melee classes. This is once again subjective to say you can only have too many melee classes. 

The system shouldn't "motivate" you to change class when It is also viable to do It the other way. Plays should look for them selfs at the team and the map to see what they need. This is a team game after all so players should be looking to the leader or the majority on what to do and not on runs, not a "system" that implies you can only play one way.       

(03-03-2020, 06:35 AM)Woody Wrote: Some say throwing is too good, but for example Warden have his maps, like Senuzdga or Jalen. With good amount of maps with long shooting ranges peltast-archer balance should not be a problem, everyone will have place to show his best.

Ill agree Warden could be better at some maps but that's considering the Mp didn't move closer to the bots... Like I said the extra flight speed is good but In practice, It's not much better than throwing spears. In most cases having lower flight speed (daggers) is not a hindrance. With dagger to count act having bad flight speed you just aim higher. Yes, this is objectivity harder to do but Its not impossible... In most cases, daggers flight speed is more of a benefit once you get good at it.

(03-03-2020, 03:26 PM)Forward Wrote: Of course, as you Woody mentioned, there are 2 levels of play: "noobs" and "pro". And certainly I only cater to second category. But I think with such classes choice casual players also will have tools to make fun with.

I would look at this till the 3.30min mark as It was one of my resources for this thread https://youtu.be/X1p42KtZOCw?t=10

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
A better meta - by DR. - 03-03-2020, 06:35 AM
RE: A better meta - by Fendi - 03-03-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: A better meta - by DR. - 03-03-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: A better meta - by Kriegstofu - 03-03-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: A better meta - by DR. - 03-03-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: A better meta - by Malong - 03-03-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: A better meta - by Forward - 03-03-2020, 03:26 PM
RE: A better meta - by DR. - 04-03-2020, 04:48 AM
RE: A better meta - by Forward - 04-03-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: A better meta - by DR. - 04-03-2020, 05:42 PM