Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change orange legendaries
It's no secret most orange legendaries are not wanted. Some times house crafted items are wanted more In the market just because they can be used in crafting (upgrading).  

So I would suggest doing one of the 3 options.

A. Just turn them all Into red (all heroes). With some items, you could make them completely new, for example, Vgs is for both Sniper heroes and Inf heroes. 

B. Pull the pug and just make them usable by all or tr3. It wouldn't add much other than making levelling id's a bit easier and making hybrids somewhat viable.  

C. Make It you can sacrifice legendaries to get other items or other goods.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
My idea is remove house craftable items(we can use house craftable for orange leg upgrades btw) from red legendary upgrades then put orange legendaries for red upgrades for example: for malice 1x severance or for legacy 1x ags if orange legs use on upgrades, orange legendary number will going down and prices will be high.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(10-03-2020, 11:20 AM)Berkay Wrote: My idea is remove house craftable items(we can use house craftable for orange leg upgrades btw) from red legendary upgrades then put orange legendaries for red upgrades for example: for malice 1x severance or for legacy 1x ags if orange legs use on upgrades, orange legendary number will going down and prices will be high.

My C idea was about this but I kept It vague given I don't really care what It Is. 

(C.) All I would want for legendaries, in general, Is a system I can trade any item for a fixed thing/value.

Well,you want it to get harder to have "valuable" stuffs.That's not a good idea.
(10-03-2020, 02:27 PM)Poer Wrote: Well,you want it to get harder to have "valuable" stuffs.That's not a good idea.

(A) Would raise the value on all once orange items given most people rather red all heroes stats vs tr4 etc...

(B) Would raise the value a bit given people like me may be tempted to buy stuff we had no use for before. This would be the smallest change out of the 3.

(C.) Would put a cap on how low something can be sold for If done right. It doesn't need to be a fixed value cap as It could be a combination of mats and gold for example. (Mats don't have a fixed value either)

Where is the vote? Option B
(10-03-2020, 05:25 PM)Forward Wrote: Where is the vote? Option B

Didn't make a poll given how simple the topic is. Chances are if you didn't like any of the options you still would probably like something's to be done on the topic.

If you liked one of the options more than the others I want you to give your opinion on why you think It's better. I'm personally fine with all of  them. I think B is more realistic were A and C are better long-term solutions.

(10-03-2020, 05:44 PM)Woody Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 05:25 PM)Forward Wrote: Where is the vote? Option B

Didn't make a poll given how simple the topic is. Chances are if you didn't like any of the options you still would probably like something's to be done on the topic.

If you liked one of the options more than the others I want you to give your opinion on why you think It's better. I'm personally fine with all of  them. I think B is more realistic were A and C are better long-term solutions.

(A) will destroy remaining class balance.
(B) is small buff making oranges better but not too powerful. No reason to make them too good, they should be affordable alternative to housecrafted stuff for new/poor players.
© is plain bad. The game economy should not get rid of these items for good. They should be cheap intermediate items as now. (B) unlikely will increase their prices too significantly, because (B) is more buff to hybrids, and hybrids are way too underpowered now, so why not to buff them a little.
(D) None of the Above.
Loots: 18
(10-03-2020, 12:01 PM)Woody Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 11:20 AM)Berkay Wrote: My idea is remove house craftable items(we can use house craftable for orange leg upgrades btw) from red legendary upgrades then put orange legendaries for red upgrades for example: for malice 1x severance or for legacy 1x ags if orange legs use on upgrades, orange legendary number will going down and prices will be high.

My C idea was about this but I kept It vague given I don't really care what It Is. 

(C.) All I would want for legendaries, in general, Is a system I can trade any item for a fixed thing/value.
I like this Idea alot since we would get the market back on a healthier level. Ngl the NI Legendary market is broken bc there are too many Legendaries out there. Having a possibility to get Legendaries down from the market would automatically reboot the market somehow and we have a chance to get "normal" prices. Beside that we'd have a use for what we call "shit loot" atm which basically is every orange legendary as well as some reds e.g Griffon, Dark Griffon, Gothic Sallet, Dark Gothic Sallet, Steel Stinger, Dragon Helmet etc.
23.02.2018 - Brigadine Plated Red 
10.02.2019 - Rupturer
30.12.2019 - Legacy
14.03.2020 - Leviathan's Helmet
05.02.2021 - Illustrious
12.02.2021 - Brigadine plated Red
20.03.2021 - Rending Bolts
21.05.2021 - Pike of Kings