Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bring back fun to April servers
Just tried it. No hailer bows. No horses. No other funny things. What's point to play then? It was supposed to be clown fiesta not same game mode as others.
(22-03-2020, 01:17 PM)Forward Wrote: What's point to play then?

Xp + Gold + Drops

The point has never been to be op.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-03-2020, 01:17 PM)Forward Wrote: Just tried it. No hailer bows. No horses. No other funny things. What's point to play then? It was supposed to be clown fiesta not same game mode as others.

If those items were ever part of event server then it was most certainly a bug. If you see no point in playing with random gear, picked from a whitelist, then don't play and carry on.
(22-03-2020, 02:43 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(22-03-2020, 01:17 PM)Forward Wrote: Just tried it. No hailer bows. No horses. No other funny things. What's point to play then? It was supposed to be clown fiesta not same game mode as others.

If those items were ever part of event server then it was most certainly a bug. If you see no point in playing with random gear, picked from a whitelist, then don't play and carry on.

1. If that was a bug it was genius bug. These things were what made that event most fun in a while. Add them again please.
  2. For spirit of the event should not be ability to use your own gear. That makes no sense for event and spoils whole event idea. If you want to use your gear - play non-event server.
  3. Items pool should be expanded. It should include upgraded legendaries. Why it includes Rupturers and not including Volcanics Daggers? And so on. Should be all items in the game including bot and non-obtainable items. Maybe cut marketplace gear for sake of balance.
  4. Event like this should be random clown fiesta, not German approach to fun "it gives you 50% more exp so it's more effective so it's so fun". Random 3500 gold here and there, so fun for Woody. No fun for me.
"Time is loot, jaja."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-03-2020, 02:59 PM)Forward Wrote:
(22-03-2020, 02:43 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

1. If that was a bug it was genius bug. These things were what made that event most fun in a while. Add them again please.
  2. For spirit of the event should not be ability to use your own gear. That makes no sense for event and spoils whole event idea. If you want to use your gear - play non-event server.
  3. Items pool should be expanded. It should include upgraded legendaries. Why it includes Rupturers and not including Volcanics Daggers? And so on. Should be all items in the game including bot and non-obtainable items. Maybe cut marketplace gear for sake of balance.
  4. Event like this should be random clown fiesta, not German approach to fun "it gives you 50% more exp so it's more effective so it's so fun". Random 3500 gold here and there, so fun for Woody. No fun for me.
all servers gain this 1,5xp and fake loot thing

also its nice for beginners low levelers
(22-03-2020, 02:59 PM)Forward Wrote: For spirit of the event should not be ability to use your own gear. That makes no sense for event and spoils whole event idea. If you want to use your gear - play non-event server.

Why? Its been like this long before we got that "bugged" event. 

If anything this would take away from the spirit of the event given it has always been better for the people that have nothing. That's the core of this event other than XP/Gold. 

This part of the event is not for you or me.

(22-03-2020, 02:59 PM)Forward Wrote: Items pool should be expanded. It should include upgraded legendaries. Why it includes Rupturers and not including Volcanics Daggers? And so on. Should be all items in the game including bot and non-obtainable items. Maybe cut marketplace gear for sake of balance.

Because of its old code from 2017 or whatever. An update would be nice but I would rather the devs worked on a real update then a temporary one. 

(22-03-2020, 02:59 PM)Forward Wrote: Event like this should be random clown fiesta, not German approach to fun "it gives you 50% more exp so it's more effective so it's so fun". Random 3500 gold here and there, so fun for Woody. No fun for me.

If you don't find this event fun how do you find Ni then?

(22-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: This part of the event is not for you or me.
Why so? With proposed changes it would be event for everyone.

(22-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: I would rather the devs worked on a real update then a temporary one. 
I believe adding IDs of more item types to mentioned 'whitelist' is trivial task.

(22-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: If you don't find this event fun how do you find Ni then?
I can write long list of things I don't like in NI but it will be out of this thread scope. Let's focus on making this exact event better. And better doesn't mean more bonus XP.
Even fake loots are funny and its a nice event for the new players.
(22-03-2020, 03:39 PM)Forward Wrote: Why so? With proposed changes it would be event for everyone.

With that, you buff runs for no reason other than that "fun" you speak of. The point of this event is to not make the game easier. The devs don't want that and even I don't want that. Why do you want that? 

(22-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Forward Wrote: I believe adding IDs of more item types to mentioned 'whitelist' is trivial task.

Haha... I should not laugh but a lot of things could be considered a trivial task that has not been done In years...  Like I said It would be nice but don't have your hopes up. 

(22-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Forward Wrote: I can write long list of things I don't like in NI but it will be out of this thread scope. Let's focus on making this exact event better. And better doesn't mean more bonus XP.

Would rather the devs would on the real update vs something that will be over before you realise it.