Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink
(31-07-2020, 05:29 PM)Woody Wrote: We can assume given most upgrades don't get made most will probably end up cheaper than they currently cost.

Quick search of Nka's thread shows 25 upgrades have not been crafted out of 115 total upgrades. That number is inflated, as it hasn't been updated in months, and some of those upgrades (Gloves of Vidar, Gothic Gauntlets, Vigilance to name 3) have indeed been crafted since the thread was last updated. And even with that inflation, it comes out to 21.7%, i.e. pretty far from "most."

Disclaimer: I acknowledge that there have been new upgrade recipes and that I searched and counted quickly. But unless the numerator is off by at least 33 (due to existing counts as well as needing the real "most" of the new items to not have been upgraded), it's still not most. For the record, this isn't the only time you've misused the word "most."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biddding for Upgrades // Item, Gold, Mats Sink - by Malong - 31-07-2020, 06:18 PM