Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you support this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.48%
11 35.48%
No
38.71%
12 38.71%
Whatever
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More predictable legendary upgrades schedule
(18-11-2020, 05:17 PM)Jugg Wrote: No, just no, I was trying to think of something I could say but this has to be one of the worst things that could happen to upgrades. If anything the time between items should in all honesty (even though I too get salty about it.) should be once every 18 months to keep the 'upgraded' ones rarer than theĀ  un upgraded ones. Otherwise there is not actual value to the items other than the actual upgrade kit costs.

Having something like Raging volcs is a hugely esteemed item... if we made it so after 4 months they could be upgraded, and then again after 4 then everyone who had volcs would have upgraded ones... So no, just no, no no no no no no no.

What's point of such elitist approach in last days of the mod? (figurally) Value of anything going to be zero in couple of years.
I have upgraded volcs, but I'm not against anyone else could have them. Not much fun to play without them.
18 months... just nonsense. NI might be dead (even more then now) in 18 months.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More predictable legendary upgrades schedule - by Forward - 18-11-2020, 05:23 PM