Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report SEF_Marvin
Sry Hande have not more screens sry  :-\
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
and thx hablam for translation  Wink
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
Well that is easy : Marvin do you want to give boss11 the barrel back for the materials given? If not , it is a bit of an unfair behaviour but nothing was stolen.

So if you both cannot get on an agreement by yourself, i would say Marvin can keep the barrel.
Wusel @ Omnia
So if you read it clearly, you see that Boss first said the Speer is nice but then he tested it on hard and he don't like it anymore  and if he have proofs that said, if he doesn't like the Speer, they will trade it back.
So in my opinion Boss should get back the Barrel from him
Loots: 0 
(18-02-2013, 09:44 PM)ON_Alex link Wrote: So if you read it clearly, you see that Boss first said the Speer is nice but then he tested it on hard and he don't like it anymore  and if he have proofs that said, if he doesn't like the Speer, they will trade it back.
So in my opinion Boss should get back the Barrel from him

Bad move, don't get involved. Not only do we not care about your opinion, unless you are directly involved, it is totally unwelcome. Unless there is more to go on with this case, it is time to leave it as is. We would most likely need more evidence before we take action.