Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Merchants!
Traveling Cloth Merchant, Traveling Metal Merchant, and Traveling Wood Merchant. These guys would be a rare NPC that would just drop a bunch of cloth, metal, or wood, maybe 30-50. when i mean rare, i mean reeeally rare. Also! Exp; more than normal, i wouldn't want it to be too much, i'd say 2000 at the most.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
this is a really cool idea but 2000xp is alot for one kill regarless how rare. but perhaps rather then have one guy REALLY rare, have a wave of around 10 of them. of course this would be for only hard mode and it would be a rather high round. Also with my suggestion they would only drop say 3-5 cloth,metal,or wood and give like 75xp. along with 50 gold?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
How about a caravan wave? Same idea as the merchant wave, but I think caravan guards would be a bit more threatening than wandering merchants. Also, instead of giving an individual drop for killing them, everyone alive gets a random amount of goods at the end of the wave as their share of the loot.
"You wish the world was clean, but I'm in love with the way it's dirty"

why is everyone bringing up shared loot lately?
(21-01-2012, 05:15 PM)Aventori link Wrote:why is everyone bringing up shared loot lately?
cause they're jealous they're not getting any on hardmode Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I think people should move on from the shared loot idea. if you want loot go kill stuff. Simple enough.
(21-01-2012, 05:15 PM)Aventori link Wrote: why is everyone bringing up shared loot lately?
Most people who want shared loot aren't really able to get it themselves very easily and/or are trying to level up their crafting.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Well shared loot is good when you're working as a team, and it serves as an incentive for someone to go full medic or shield.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Or....leeching.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(20-01-2012, 09:52 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: Traveling Cloth Merchant, Traveling Metal Merchant, and Traveling Wood Merchant. These guys would be a rare NPC that would just drop a bunch of cloth, metal, or wood, maybe 30-50. when i mean rare, i mean reeeally rare. Also! Exp; more than normal, i wouldn't want it to be too much, i'd say 2000 at the most.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...237.0.html
Don't plague the forums with unnecessary topics. Use the topics that are already in use when possible.