Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Open Map-Edits
Hello everyone,

I intend to get a bunch of maps fixed with issues which have been reported (by someone who appearently knows a lot, you might guess?)...

If you have any requests which maps should get additional healing tables, shrines or have other issues like buggy AI-mesh, please let me know below (or if need of a discussion, in a seperate thread of the mapping area).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 58 & Upgrades: 30

2018: _1
2019: 15
2020: 17
2021: 15
2022: _8
2023: _1
2024: _1

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Mountain Pass need to be kite road
Senuzgda cavern spawn point move to near bridge
Forest Outskirts (if im not wrong map name) need fix minimap icons and need add more shrine

Ancient Bastion need back to map rotation

Edit: I will edit later
Last Loots
Ragnar's Wrath
Rebellion
(12-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Julia. Wrote: Hello everyone,

I intend to get a bunch of maps fixed with issues which have been reported (by someone who appearently knows a lot, you might guess?)...

If you have any requests which maps should get additional healing tables, shrines or have other issues like buggy AI-mesh, please let me know below (or if need of a discussion, in a seperate thread of the mapping area).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

What a pity the one who helped identifying all those issues will remain banned, he indirectly contributed more than most players to improve the maps on this mod.

Besides that, here's a non-exhaustive list of things I wanted to say about the tweaks I'd like to see, some day.

Hope this can help.
"You're a moron, and a kill stealing bitch" - CzechNorris

"jean is just a passives aggressive asshole"  - El_Burrito

(Rise from the Ashes : 4, Rise from the Ashes II : 4)

(Legendary Loots : 67, Upgraded Legendaries : 28)
I can't remember (and honestly don't know) the name of the map. But on the cavalry map where it's on the open field outside the wall of the fortress, where you have the horse healing and a big table with beer and ammo refills you can get your horse stuck (not really stuck) underneath the table. I found that you can actually get out of the map by using this when I was looking down trying to drink the beer and my character popped onto the other side of the wall. I honestly can't describe the map better than that other than it's a day map where all the heals and refills are on the left hand side when you are looking at the wall.

Can't wait to have to download the maps again! Pretty sure there's still some I haven't downloaded yet lol
(13-06-2024, 12:43 AM)DagBoy Wrote: I can't remember (and honestly don't know) the name of the map. But on the cavalry map where it's on the open field outside the wall of the fortress, where you have the horse healing and a big table with beer and ammo refills you can get your horse stuck (not really stuck) underneath the table. I found that you can actually get out of the map by using this when I was looking down trying to drink the beer and my character popped onto the other side of the wall. I honestly can't describe the map better than that other than it's a day map where all the heals and refills are on the left hand side when you are looking at the wall.

Can't wait to have to download the maps again! Pretty sure there's still some I haven't downloaded yet lol

likely talking about Battle of Praven. 

As for map things, (least the ones i can think of rn)

Caravan Ambush - Add more props around the cade area to prevent archers shooting through small gaps
Fortress Outskirts - Expand cade area, too small for a large team and peeking ranged is slow
Fortress Under Siege - delete some houses and move spawns closer in
Forest Outpost - Delete  Sick
Frosthaven - Lower the ground a bit at the nord spawn
Graubergen - shrink the map, spawns are way too far out from the cade area
Great Hall - remove the stairs at the side nord spawn, replace with either flat ground or gradual incline
Hande's Retreat - raise the ground in the water so the slow is not as significant
Mountain Pass - lower nord spawn, lessen fog density, expand ranged spots at cade area
Senuzdaq Cavern - bring spawns in
Swadian Mines - Delete  Sick
Swadian Overgrown - raise the ground in the ditch a bit 
Swadian Temple - closer bot spawn to base of the temple and spread nord spawns out a little
Swadian Town - change the angle of the path up to the cade area so bots (especially ranged) dont get stuck directly underneath the ruined tower/peek spot
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Hande's Retreat could use another anvil or two. Maybe one close to the water?