Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
(22-06-2013, 01:15 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=wK_Achilles_TheIV link=topic=10562.msg119646#msg119646 date=1371903361]
Now how about a US duel server huehue
On the cards...
[/quote]
Are they marked cards, though?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
We now have a NA Duel server set up. Enjoy Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(22-06-2013, 03:00 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We now have a NA Duel server set up. Enjoy Wink

Wooooo!!!! First to 7 anyone!?!?! muahahahahaha (Thank you as well)
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
Ok, 250 ping is more manageable xD Yall gonna die!!!  ;D
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
It is my intention to finalise all the matchmaking tomorrow! If you want to sign up, do it now!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well us Americans will get recked by ping  :Smile You should make Swadia's Second House Tournament! (NA server)
(28-06-2013, 05:38 AM)wK_Paladin link Wrote: Well us Americans will get recked by ping  :Smile You should make Swadia's Second House Tournament! (NA server)
Even though there are way more EU players? Wink No, but I think it would've been nice with like one match on an EU server and one on a NA when you face the NA teams. But I guess this would be difficult to set up.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(28-06-2013, 05:38 AM)wK_Paladin link Wrote: Well us Americans will get recked by ping  :Smile You should make Swadia's Second House Tournament! (NA server)
It is my intention to run a proper full on tournament using matchmaking on NA and EU servers in the future. However I simply do not have the time to run a tournament of that scale at present Sad
- Fingus
is The house of the Mighty Knights signed up?
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Yup
- Fingus