Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
Are crossbowman allowed to fill up their support slot with another shield/weapon?
(29-06-2013, 03:54 PM)Punishment link Wrote: Are crossbowman allowed to fill up their support slot with another shield/weapon?
Crossbowmen can only put their crossbows in the support slot, but still, that would result in crossbows having 1 more slot than other classes. So I'm curious as well. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
You can use the equipment provided in any way you want. There are no limits on bringing 4 shields, 3 bows and a shield, 4 spears, whatever. You're not going to survive that long anyway :S
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Failure to turn up on the relevant day will be considered a forfeit and your opponent will progress.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Also.. there is a small private room for teams before going to arena where you can check your team items, heal, repair and refill.
Hey, I just noticed something about the duel server. Might want to change it when you have time to do so. Wink
Fixed.
(30-06-2013, 11:30 AM)Hande link Wrote: Fixed.
Thanks Smile
WS vs FF match has his numbers reduced from 10v10 to 6v6 to better suit both parties.

Time is yet to be decided.
Items are being handed out to the house leaders. Please check your inventory and distribute to your house members as required.
"And it goes a little something like this..."