Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
Some pictures from map: http://www.nordinvasion.com/screenshots/ht/
the testing was much fun Big Grin
Loots: 0 
(26-02-2013, 12:41 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Good... lord. There will be elevators? There will be ancient roman gladiatorial butchery for the general entertainment and amusement of a roaring, bloodthirsty crowd of onlookers with no greater wish than to watch as the aforementioned fighters gore, pierce, tear, cut, hack, slash, kick, punch, bite, scratch, hit, smack, stick, maim, butcher, massacre, beat, murder, pinch, not to mention kill each other to death?!
Yes! Yes!
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Will it be automatic or manual block?
Striker strikes again.

(26-02-2013, 05:35 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Will it be automatic or manual block?

Big Grin

Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(26-02-2013, 12:41 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Good... lord. There will be elevators? There will be ancient roman gladiatorial butchery for the general entertainment and amusement of a roaring, bloodthirsty crowd of onlookers with no greater wish than to watch as the aforementioned fighters gore, pierce, tear, cut, hack, slash, kick, punch, bite, scratch, hit, smack, stick, maim, butcher, massacre, beat, murder, pinch, not to mention kill each other to death?!
Sounds about right!

(26-02-2013, 01:56 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: Is it allowed to ask someone from another house to help?
This is up to the House but as a general rule I would hope you have faith enough in your own players. I don't mind one or two freelance players but I want to see the competitors made up largely from House members.

(26-02-2013, 05:35 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Will it be automatic or manual block?
And congratulations on the first dopey question.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-02-2013, 05:59 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: This is up to the House but as a general rule I would hope you have faith enough in your own players. I don't mind one or two freelance players but I want to see the competitors made up largely from House members.
But strictly speaking, there is no actual rule against hired mercenaries?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(26-02-2013, 06:03 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=10562.msg86892#msg86892 date=1361901573]This is up to the House but as a general rule I would hope you have faith enough in your own players. I don't mind one or two freelance players but I want to see the competitors made up largely from House members.
But strictly speaking, there is no actual rule against hired mercenaries?
[/quote]
I will make an official rule on this point but for now, let's roll with 80% house members.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Will resurrection tome be allowed ?
(26-02-2013, 05:59 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=10562.msg86886#msg86886 date=1361900145]
Will it be automatic or manual block?
And congratulations on the first dopey question.
[/quote]

;D
Striker strikes again.