Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
(01-07-2013, 07:47 AM)Hande link Wrote: This started out nicely. Thanks to everyone and server admins (server gaolers).
I hope next weekend goes even better and we need to give less kicks and bans. So players, please read rules before you join to House Tournament server !
Probably those troublemakers was just the random people who doesn't even go on forums, that poped up in-game since the server was public (unlocked).
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Unfortunately many of the names that were temp banned also have forum accounts...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(01-07-2013, 09:38 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Ye gotta commend the admins on all the clean up and peacekeeping work they did. It was really nice to see them all working as a team and taking care of the trouble makers.

It was fun to kill all those peasants. Tongue
(01-07-2013, 11:26 AM)Hablam link Wrote: [quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=10562.msg122035#msg122035 date=1372671536]
Ye gotta commend the admins on all the clean up and peacekeeping work they did. It was really nice to see them all working as a team and taking care of the trouble makers.

[/quote]
You Bandit! Tongue
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(01-07-2013, 11:26 AM)Hablam link Wrote: [quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=10562.msg122035#msg122035 date=1372671536]
Ye gotta commend the admins on all the clean up and peacekeeping work they did. It was really nice to see them all working as a team and taking care of the trouble makers.

[/quote]

Hm maybe some kind of armoured uniform for goalers ( or at least peacekeepers), so ppl take you more serious than if you look like you are in PJ with metal plant pot on your head.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
This might be a bit late to suggest it but there should be some kind of betting going on.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Yuri talk to Hande lol, he designed them. But really the Gaolers shouldn't have to kill, they just there to direct people. Thats what we have the devs and Tournament Guards for. Maybe we should have few more tournament guards...
"And it goes a little something like this..."
FF against WS match planned on 8 BST this saterday.

Any other time will be hard for my guys because of work and us having a LB later that night.
http://www.youtube.com/user/includeyourbanana

The last deciding fights from the tourney.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
(01-07-2013, 07:35 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/includeyourbanana

The last deciding fights from the tourney.

rly nice Nana Smile
Loots: 0