Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
we are gonna do it at 2pm eastern please its the best time for my house
(06-07-2013, 03:24 PM)Fatsomcgee link Wrote: we are gonna do it at 2pm eastern please its the best time for my house
On that time, none of our members are online ....
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Senni made a time
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Announcement!

[Image: ADunKMK.png]

If the house leaders could get in touch, work out numbers and whether the times are ok.
Then report back to me.

Please be aware, because of the sudden death, there may be a change of match ups before the fight.

E.g. Whatever house is knocked out, is replaced by the winner of Mighty vs Monolith (unless they are the houses knocked out).
This match will get the option to postpone if the time does not suit them, given the short notice.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
monolith vs mighty

5vs5
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Cheers to the Brave Soldiers of The Mighty Knights House and Monolith. Thank you for a wonderful fight Monolith!

-Mighty_Odysseus the Captain of the Mighty Knights House
Good matches all around today, here's most of today's matches.

Unfortunately missed the one VLKA match today but hopefully catch the others tomorrow.
And couldn't record the team-killing spree that was the UK matchup because i was in it Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/user/includeyourbanana/videos
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Hahahahaha

i only tk remains
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(25-02-2013, 09:15 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: DO NOT USE THE TOURNAMENT GEAR OUTSIDE THE TOURNAMENT
2 MONTH BAN MINIMUM

Is there an exception for the DUEL servers ? This way players can train with the tournament gear instead of bringing random stuff
I think now when Round 1 is over players can use tournament gear in duel servers.. ONLY in duel servers...

ONLY in duel servers