Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
Indeed, thanks Hyper  :Smile Can't wait for this.
[align=center][Image: forum%20small.png]
Nord Invasion - EU Server Host
E-Mail: felix@arcticsgamestudios.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers
14 houses registered... FYI I am thinking of the first matches taking place Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th June. This is not definite but just a helpful suggestion to get practising..
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(25-02-2013, 10:15 PM)Gashy link Wrote: [Image: 2IDQiXW.gif]

Rofl  ;D
Thanks a ton Hyper  ;D Yesterday Hande was on the duel server kicking everyone's ass, but I killed him 5 times 8) feel pretty good 
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Hey there!
I've got a question about the duel server. Could you keep it running, even when the tournament is over? Only if you've got the possibility of course. It's a very awesome alternative to fighting those bots all the time! Smile

Greetings,
Drunken
The plan is for it to remain, yes Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Now how about a US duel server huehue
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
(22-06-2013, 12:11 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The plan is for it to remain, yes Smile
Awesome, we had a lot of fun yesterday Smile
(22-06-2013, 12:11 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:The plan is for it to remain, yes Smile
Nice! Really enjoy playing on it! thank you Devs
(22-06-2013, 12:16 PM)wK_Achilles_TheIV link Wrote: Now how about a US duel server huehue
On the cards...
- Fingus