Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Houses (Player Guilds)
And me must NOT forget the pancakes!  >Sad
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
If I can refer back to the early posts house versus house or PVP in teams, there are plenty of instances in history of factions or civil wars while also facing a foreign invader or deals with an internal faction and the invaders. Not every Baron may have been happy under the King and so forth.

It would be soo cool to say defend a castle (or town etc.,) against actual people using the NI mod.

But any campaign aspect would be very welcome.
you wanna do PvP .. cRPG is there for you.

I can't talk for everyone, but what I love in NI is the teamplay and you know the bots won't glitch or be using the "flavour of the month" against you or insult you. We're one big family killing together and helping together. PvP = trolling. Not enough mature people on internet to have a troll free mod where everyone can have fun.
(26-01-2012, 04:28 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: you wanna do PvP .. cRPG is there for you.

I can't talk for everyone, but what I love in NI is the teamplay and you know the bots won't glitch or be using the "flavour of the month" against you or insult you. We're one big family killing together and helping together. PvP = trolling. Not enough mature people on internet to have a troll free mod where everyone can have fun.

+1 could not say it better!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Due to separated servers adding pvp would make full games even more depleted, not to mention potential abuse of the game if able to make money/exp from these things...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
I guess that's me told.

You know the title of the thread is "What do you want to see? Re: Houses (Player Guilds)", So this was in the context of a house thing as was initially posted (not by me).

It did occur to me that what I suggested might be, oh I dunno, fun. Wot so it has to end up like cRPG? Which by the is from my limited experience of it as you all said. I do find NI better in almost all "social" aspects.

People usually seem to defend what is or what they are used to, I still think it would be a fun additional aspect. But I imagine too much work. But seriously guys lighten up just a tad, I only asked.
Quote:...seriously guys lighten up just a tad, I only asked.

Apparently that was too much.  Big Grin Tongue
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Keep it on topic about ideas for Houses guys, don't start arguing about PvP being implemented or not, and keep the trolling comments to yourself.
I'd definitely appreciate the custom rank idea being implemented.

As for my idea (or at least the first one), perhaps the Captains (since they're in charge of the militaristic aspects of the house) could create daily tasks to be completed by the members of the house. Rather than just making it a message of the day kind of thing, maybe it could instead show up as a special quest under a "House Missions" tab or something similar.

A log of who completes the tasks and when would also be helpful, as then you could reward the first person to complete it with some extra monetary gain, making it so that rivalries form inside of the house, ultimately pushing each other to become better and better.

Sorry if my idea isn't very clear, it's very early (technically late for me since I have yet to sleep) and... well I haven't slept.

Happy slaughtering

-El Capitan of Defenders of the Feast
They can take our lives, but they can never take our lamb kebobs!

Because here in Swadia, we feast!
It would be helpful to the House leaders if there was a way to see when people were signed into the site last. Would that be possible?

It seems like there should be more to it, lol.
Start the game already!