Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikemen + heavy Inf vs commando+ skirmisher
Lets talk about the polearm weapons:
Pikemen + heavy:

thunder pike:        48c; 42p; 88; 200
snake spear:        35b; 48p; 92; 146

commando+ skirmisher:

sun pike:              52c; 42p; 88; 180
swadian poleaxe: 60c; n/A; 88; 170

My result is the Commando + Skirmish even gets the better weapons. I see no love in this class.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(06-04-2012, 01:48 AM)OneEyE link Wrote: Lets talk about the polearm weapons:
Pikemen + heavy:

thunder pike with 48c; 42p; 88; 200

commando+ skirmisher:

sun pike with  52c; 42p; 88; 180

My result is the Commando + Skirmish even gets the better weapons. I see no love in this class.

i want to add 2 things: snake spear: 35b; 48p; 92; 146 and cursed stones...

i love this class xD

but on the other hand: better shields and 1-handed weapons like dreaded war pick...
Quote:i love this class xD
argg how can i delete this propaganda?  ???

spear or  a polearm with 146 reach is not really a polearm or a spear in my opinion but i will add it for you...

off-topic: After some hours with testing javs, i can say the best throwing stuff for hard mode are the cursed stones. Dancer told me this advice. The stones are really powerfull and really accurate unlike the javs
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I forgot to mention: even if you have worse armor, you are using polearms, which all of them have a chance to stun the enemy. Polestun is a great advantage. Keep that in mind.
Who the hell are you? Stop posting in every thread. Its about Pikemen + heavy Inf vs  commando+ skirmisher. Both can use it
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I'm Patoson, I've been playing this mod for ages. My nickname used to be Mikelon.

Now, if your curiosity has been satisfied, I know what the thread is about, and commando+skirmisher can only use bamboo spear or war spear, which aren't really the best polearms. Whereas pikemen can use the best polearms, and polestun is a great bonus.

I wouldn't say "no" to improving Skirmisher's armors though.
Command + Sk can use this 2 polearm weapons sun pike with  52c; 42p; 88; 180 and
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
It's not finished. Still arguing. In the game, on the Forum. I don't like it
They did a lot of work. Have fulfilled the term patches. And you're acting like fools

I'd added. Help them by your experience of the game. No talk
I'm trying to be as constructive as possible. I've said classes are fine. The only thing that should be changed are legendary polearms - set them pikemen exclusive. And maybe improve armors for pikemen. That's all.

Overall, I'm quite happy about this patch. They've done a great job.
(06-04-2012, 10:11 PM)Patoson link Wrote: I forgot to mention: even if you have worse armor, you are using polearms, which all of them have a chance to stun the enemy. Polestun is a great advantage. Keep that in mind.

lol. polestun? that could work if i could fight the bots one by one. atm i am more a thrower than a pikeman xD its only an advantage when there is only 1 bot close to me... and then i don't need that stun xD

don't get me wrong: i like the patch and i am totally happy with my pikeman =) (a small buff would be nice)

and about the other stuff you said on the commado-thread and this thread... don't play hardmode because the bots are to strong but don't want that the classes get a buff?

and who are you? xD              <--- @ Kwal: thats why i wrote a "xD"...