Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikemen + heavy Inf vs commando+ skirmisher
What's with this 'who r u don't post' stuff? I've seen patoson plenty of times and being unknown doesn't mean you can't share an opinion imo (unless it's REALLY stupid). That said I do believe the devs were gonna bring some changes to Skirmisher class which I'm pretty curious about. A bit better armor with less weight and more monopoly on polearms seems best option to try out imo.
(07-04-2012, 12:05 AM)Kwal link Wrote: A bit better armor with less weight and more monopoly on polearms seems best option to try out imo.

+1
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
(07-04-2012, 12:05 AM)Kwal link Wrote: A bit better armor with less weight and more monopoly on polearms seems best option to try out imo.
I like this.

Also the Snake Halberd is 55c, 35p, 92 speed, 156 reach. I don't know where you're reading those stats from, but I'm reading mine off in-game.
It's basically what OneEye has been demonstrating the entire thread Tongue
(07-04-2012, 12:42 AM)Straws link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=2394.msg20846#msg20846 date=1333757143]
A bit better armor with less weight and more monopoly on polearms seems best option to try out imo.
I like this.

Also the Snake Halberd is 55c, 35p, 92 speed, 156 reach. I don't know where you're reading those stats from, but I'm reading mine off in-game.
[/quote]

(06-04-2012, 01:59 AM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: snake spear: 35b; 48p; 92; 146
(05-04-2012, 11:36 AM)OneEyE link Wrote: Can somebody tell me one good reason why somebody should play a weak Pikemen. He falls in normal mode extremly fast. I dont get it, whats this class is good for  >Sad

"He falls in normal mode extremely fast"

That sir, is a lie. I soloed to 13th wave as pikeman, and if it wasnt for restart, i would have soloed to 16th, and maybe further. This was even Hard Mode, and not Normal mode.
Outrunning tricksters is nice, btw <3

(Hard mode only crashes 50% of the time on the 2nd wave, since when shield maidens do not appear, it does not crash)

(06-04-2012, 01:48 AM)OneEyE link Wrote: Lets talk about the polearm weapons:
Pikemen + heavy:

thunder pike:        48c; 42p; 88; 200
snake spear:        35b; 48p; 92; 146

commando+ skirmisher:

sun pike:              52c; 42p; 88; 180
swadian poleaxe: 60c; n/A; 88; 170

My result is the Commando + Skirmish even gets the better weapons. I see no love in this class.

You do realise, that with the 48p Snake Spear and 9 or 10 athletics, you can 2shot einherjars, and 1shot champion huscarls? You need 3-5 hits with Swadian Halberd and Sun pike on an einherjar, and 3 hits on Champion huscarl.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Do you realized this thread was for patch 0.4?
Second i dont solo and i dont care about it. Its a mulitplayer game. If you stay in a shieldwall at hard mode show me your snake spear thrusts. My experiences with the thunder pike wasnt really good. Its easier to attack with the halbert with over head attack. So you can hit the head, the weakest points of this mobs. Try this with a thrust attack from a 200 range weapon and maybe try to aim the head during you staying behind a shieldwall... Maybe the short snake spear works better
BTW dont played hard mode since 0.4.1

Quote:Outrunning tricksters is nice, btw <3
btw its also with commando+sk possible
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(09-04-2012, 04:27 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Do you realized this thread was for patch 0.4?

Yes, the skirmisher was just as good there.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Evem though it has been buffed.
(09-04-2012, 10:26 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Evem though it has been buffed.

It has been buffed? did not know =)
[size=1pt]