Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website - Yabu's NI Training Camp
(25-03-2013, 01:03 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: trollslayer3000, really Yabu? Big Grin
That's one of my alternate mails. Smile I register that one at games and stuff, so I don't get so much spam on my real mail. It's great, don't complain. Wink
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I just realized a lot of stuff doesn't work for Internet Explorer. I'm very sorr... No, if you're using IE you can go f*ck yourself. Wink
Visit my shop IKEY!
(26-03-2013, 09:04 AM)Yabu link Wrote: I just realized a lot of stuff doesn't work for Internet Explorer. I'm very sorr... No, if you're using IE you can go f*ck yourself. Wink
I'm sure that will work as a reason on ur Web Design course Wink
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(26-03-2013, 09:35 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [quote author=Yabu link=topic=11263.msg93881#msg93881 date=1364288695]
I just realized a lot of stuff doesn't work for Internet Explorer. I'm very sorr... No, if you're using IE you can go f*ck yourself. Wink
[/quote]
We only have to make it work for Chrome, as our teacher hates IE as much as everyone else. Smile
Visit my shop IKEY!
(26-03-2013, 02:03 PM)Yabu link Wrote: [quote author=Carolus Rex link=topic=11263.msg93885#msg93885 date=1364290551]
[quote author=Yabu link=topic=11263.msg93881#msg93881 date=1364288695]
[/quote]
We only have to make it work for Chrome, as our teacher hates IE as much as everyone else. Smile
[/quote]
Fair enough.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Done some updating today! More text written and a fancy logo in the top corner leading to the start page was added. Also, I made some really fancy scroll bars that works in Chrome at least. Have not tried in any other browsers.
Visit my shop IKEY!
I got Google Analytics for the page so I can see if you really visit it or not. Wink Also added a hidden page with a game! I think I got to start writing soon... Tongue
Visit my shop IKEY!
Hurray, a hidden game!  Found it, awesome game.  I used to play tha-  er, back to the camp.  Yes, get writing, Yabu!